• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

GemPlanet Final Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GemEarthBrandon said:
No more beta testing will happen though, I heard it has been leaked around to everyone. I never leaked anything out to anyone. Why did it had to happen to me? *Cries very badly*

I never got it.

You weren't supposed to; it got leaked, but never was released. (Unless you were a beta tester, then that's a different story.)

GemEarthBrandon said:
Who cares? The final version might be 100,000kb. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Or it might be 1,000,000,000TB. *shot*

Anyway, I have one question: When do you think this will be finished? (I'm not saying that it will be finished at around that time, because it might be earlier, or it might be later than that.)

GemEarthBrandon said:
No more beta testing will happen though, I heard it has been leaked around to everyone. I never leaked anything out to anyone. Why did it had to happen to me? *Cries very badly*
Lemme see...I don't and Red Fire gave it to Metalfire.

Seriuosly I don't have a clue. I work on it that often anymore ever since I got a job(Thanks to my mom forcing me to get away from her).

*cries very badly*

Wait! Do you wanna play it that bad?

It looks great, but in some levels (e.g. that temple one) it's just a flat, bland, boring line of nothing at all. No rings, no Crawlas, no nothing.

Tycoon said:
It looks great, but in some levels (e.g. that temple one) it's just a flat, bland, boring line of nothing at all. No rings, no Crawlas, no nothing.

Uh, read my second post. You shall pay more attention more often.
You can't expect all the good parts you know.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Dashes's World.
Oh. Good. For some reason, I get the two confused since they're both going on at the same time. Looking forward to this mod, then.

Like I said, it isn't a very good idea to showcase incomplete levels. If you're looking for advice on how to improve the levels, however, then that's another story.

Uh, I need help with a sky image. I want a good Earth one that will fit my level.

There was a perfect one I found before but I deleted it becauase it always gave me a segment violation.

Any tips/suggestions?

GemEarthBrandon said:
Uh, I need help with a sky image. I want a good Earth one that will fit my level.

There was a perfect one I found before but I deleted it becauase it always gave me a segment violation.
SKY10.png

I'm gonna use it for Superusuario's Domain but it doesn't matters if you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back