• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 OMEGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you at least edit the smaller ones legs to go with the rest of the body? Maybe make him a few pixels taller.
EDIT: Make the red parts green too so he changes colors correctly.

Green is not needed. Red works perfectly fine, look at my wads, NONE of them use green for the changer color part. >_>

the first one is actually better. It looks a lot like the real Omega plus, the the legs are only off by a few pixels which, in game, won't really be noticeable.

Oh right, back to the after image thing for a quick second, Omega doesn't spin or thok, so there's no point anyways.

light dasher said:
Tapika the fox said:
Light Dasher was a lazy little ass and edited what SMS gave to me SLIGHTLY.
Hey screw you! SMS said I could use it and i asked if i could make a wad out of it and I did, and the download link is on FFH, it was one of my First wad's too, wich is why it was crap, if i were to go back and make it again, I can asure you it would be alot better
Shut up you big whiner. Bottom line, your version stunk, partially because it had horrible animation and it was one of your early wads. But still, *gives advice* *BANNED*

EDIT: I like the shorter one, it has better looking detail.

Thank you, zck. :) I like 2 too.
And for lightdasher, we settled it via PM. However, that third one is totally over the line. Remove it, please.

... there are a few inaccuracies with your sprite:

1. the head does not completely cover one both ends,the yellow part only goes as the black lines,there is also a black disk btween the head and the body...
  2. even your refernce picture shows that the gray piece in the center is completly straight
  3. on the waist,the two side plates are abit thinner, and there is a piece in the center.

DS Piron said:
... there are a few inaccuracies with your sprite:

1. the head does not completely cover one both ends,the yellow part only goes as the black lines,there is also a black disk btween the head and the body...
  2. even your refernce picture shows that the gray piece in the center is completly straight
  3. on the waist,the two side plates are abit thinner, and there is a piece in the center.
I think I see what you're saying, but I don't plan on fixing it considering it probably won't be used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back