I want some things to put in the EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhog

Wandering Protagonist
I'm editing SRB2's Source Code, but I need help with some things:
1. I want each character to have a different Level Clear, Continue, 1-up, Invincibility, Super and Game Over theme, like Sonic Megamix.(I don't want this anymore)
2. I want to do a new ability that is a combination of Double Jump and Homing Attack, like Shadow's ability in Sonic Megamix.(Done)
3. I want to have each flying character to have different flight durations.(Done)
4. When the song ends playing in the title screen, I want the game to play a demo.

Is there a way to do those things?

Last edited:
Might have something to do with the characters soc. Maybe you could use soc edit for flight and double jump/ homing attack.

Giving each character different "themes" would probably require a full rewrite of the character WAD system to allow for replacement of those sounds.

As for number 3, you could do that in 1.09.4, but thanks to the wonderful pile of overpowered crap known as Super Mystic Sonic the character system got nerfed. Feel free to bring back a flighttime value to the party.

Actually, flight time was a MAINCFG variable that affected all Flight characters, not a S_SKIN variable. I don't know if it still exists or not.

The variable was called 'tailsflytics', not 'flighttimer'.
That was solved by adding a new thing to the S_SKIN.
First post updated(READ IT).

NOTE: Forget about number 1.

Why are you giving up the Megamixed sounds? It would help give custom characters their own theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back