Can't drown???

It's so strange. I have 3 versions of srb2 (one that's vanilla, the other two having extras added), and for whatever reason in the non-vanilla versions, I literally can't drown, even after sitting for like 10 minutes. It's a strange thing to be upset about, but it takes away from the challenge of the game, which annoys me. Anyone know why this could be happening?

Nope, I figured out the problem. It was the Mario.wad I was using. Thanks, though. Now I gotta try to figure out why he caused that ��

When I say non-vanilla, I'm just meaning copies of the game where I've added a bunch of WAD files and whatnot. Mario.wad has "UNDERWATERTICS = -1" in his maincfg file, could that be it? What is that supposed to be by default?

Yes, that's the thing that prevents drowning.

Why do you have copies of the game? You can have a single SRB2 installation with all the wad files in there, you know.

Yep, that was it. The creator of that WAD did that intentionally, aggravatingly enough. Thanks though!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

And I have multiple copies because I like to have different md2s without having to change them all the time

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back