SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Levels

Silver Shiver Zone, an Emerald Hunt and Match/Tag Stage! (scmt_silvershiver.wad) Details »»
Silver Shiver Zone, an Emerald Hunt and Match/Tag Stage! (scmt_silvershiver.wad)
Developer Last Online: Oct 2018

Category: Version: SRB2 Rating: (2 votes - 3.60 average)
Released: 04-16-2018 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Single Player Levels Multiplayer Levels

This stage is a result of a challenge I set myself to fully complete a level in one week, as I usually spend way to much time designing my levels. This stage was originally just for Match and Tag, but it's also now an Emerald Hunt stage too!

The stage has a decent size to it too, so feel free to explore it all while in a game!

The Emerald Hunt stage also comes with 4 collectable Emblems if you feel like it! 1 for completing the Zone and 3 related to Record Attack.

The Single-Player campaign starts on Silver Shiver Zone as well, and the Match/Tag variant of the map is added to the rotation too, so it's not limited to just the Level Select!

Thanks to Snu for helping me out with the Skybox and converting the stage to an Emerald Hunt version.

Download Now

File Type: rar scmt_silvershiver.rar (3.00 MB, 350 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20001.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	12534   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	12535   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20002.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	12569   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20000.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	12570  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 04-19-2018   #2
Inazuma
likes to assault raccoons
Judge

An incredible map! I can't believe how much fun I had looking for those emeralds! The match variant allowed for some very interesting battles which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Amazing work! Welcome to Releases!
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018   #3
Boinciel
ヒトデパンと奇妙なジャム
Developer

I had a lot of fun looking for the emeralds, but I found that they tended to cluster near the center of the map more often than not and didn't have much chance to explore on my first few runs through. The ones on top of the trees are really hard to reach as Sonic, but I managed to get them in the end.

hubjim
Boinciel is offline   Reply With Quote