WAD PROBLEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ AA

I am making a character. The problem is that when ever I use him on SRB2 his back right side moves to the other side of the screen when I turn him and I think that his front right side does it too. I looked at the wikipedia and it said somthing about characters bouncing aroud the screen, I don't know if the wikipedia is talking about the problem I'm having right now so this is why I'm asking on the forum. The other problem is that part of his body is cut off you can only see the middle of his body. Why is this happening? and is typing in all eight rotations (PLAYA1, PLAYA2, PLAYA3, PLAYA4, PLAYA5, ect...) the solution for fixing the character moving across the screen?

No this character isn't going to be put on the internet its just a character for me. No one else has used this character but me

Uhh, guys, linking to the Wiki will not help. That article says nothing about sprite offsets, which is this guy's problem. You are just simply too lazy to care.

Now, see the two editboxes above the window showing the image? Those correspond to the sprite offset. This is a marker that tells SRB2 where the center of the image is supposed to be. If you move it off to the side, it will be offset incorrectly when flipping sides.

Are you talking about the big plus grid type thing that you use to center the character in? if you are thats what I did I centered the character in the middlle of that plus sign and I went over all of the sprites three to four times to see of they were centered and they were all centered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back