The official "blog post, OMG!" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, although I don't notice THAT much differences besides the sub-pages and the font color. Still, good gob. XP

Well, there's an RSS feed now, and a lot more sharing options.

Because the board is now running on blogging software, it makes page and blog updates far easier. Do you know what that means? More blog posts, of course. ;)

SRB2 v2.0.4 patch is unable to be downloaded.

srb2_desktop_erroronwebsite.png

I wonder why. :P

Probably because Cue moved everything out of that directory when he uploaded the new site.

I'll see if I can fix it. I think the files are still on the FTP somewhere.

Well, I can't fix it right now, since I don't have access to the WordPress (which is what the website is using now) and the old HTML files no longer exist (so I can't just go in and edit them like we used to).

So I guess we're going to have to wait until either Cue or Spazzo notice this topic before it gets fixed. If you still want the files, they're in the /files/ folder (http://www.srb2.org/files/srb2win.zip for the 2.0.4 patch, for example). Either that or I could just move the files back to the root directory.

EDIT: Actually, I think I'll do that until they can fix it. The downloads page should work fine now for both the 2.0.1 torrent and the 2.0.4 patch.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, apparently WordPress must have some sort of protection against non-WordPress files in the root directory, since it didn't work even after I moved them. Files are back in the /files/ directory.

EDIT YET AGAIN: Logan fixed it. The links should work now.

Last edited:
Hey, I moved them for a reason, and it wasn't so much down to the fact that Wordpress doesn't like it (I wasn't aware until now...) it was because that directory was the most untidy directory I have ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on. Nobody is to put stuff in the root, we have folders for it. :<

FF: You need to drop me a message with an email you want linked to a WP account.

The netgame launcher isn't anywhere on the site. It should be placed in the Downloads section. It should still be on Mystic's addons page.

The old launcher isn't up on purpose because it's out of date and won't likely be updated. The code has really gotten to the point where it's a wreck and should be rewritten completely.

SSNTails retired?

I looked on SRB2.ORG and I saw SSNTails retired.
He also fixed some MD2 stuff! That is a good thing. =D

Wait...I'm delighted by this MD2 stuff, but I'm also really confused. Did he just change one model? Or did he update the OpenGL port to be able to do this? Or is all this going to be in 2.0.5? Or is it a combination of all these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back