Girlchan in Paradise (Showing the absurdity of anime since 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueTenguMan

Been working. . .
So if you heard of the Metal Gear Awesome shorts made by Egoraptor, I'm pretty sure you may of picked up on another series known as Girlchan. But what is Girlchan you say? Well for stater's it has absolutely nothing to do with the girl called Girlchan but rather in the most humorous yet random of ways, shows you some noticeable elements in most action anime or rather any anime out today.

Currently now it only consist of 3 episodes to date (one of which has nothing to do with a story and two which do). I would recommended it to anyone who either enjoys or loathes anime.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/484273

Last edited:
Maybe there is, but if you fall in that category, maybe you won't find this as hilarious.
Considering how crybaby this userbase is over this stuff: Warning, contains some hilariously impossible breast physics.

"THAAAT EXPLAAAIINNSS EVERYTHING."

Man, I love that flash series. XD Egoraptor is a genious.

Last edited:
Wait, is Girlchan made by the same person?

Similar stuff anyways, I'll probably watch it after playing Mario Kart.

I liked Gears of Awesome, that was a hilarious awesome parody because of the intensity of random violence, and the Cole train. Also awesome dug made me laugh hard, too.

That could be the reason. Not many enjoy random humor as it can be rather stale and childish looking.

This was basically the reason why I didn't enjoy Ep. 3 of Girlchan.
...What? Really? Even the extremely absurd headshooting and totally random pricetags? -Sticks a label that reads "$.2" on your forehead-

I honestly think the series is downright hilarious. Ego does a great job poking fun at the redundancy of a lot of anime series, while putting the charm that he has (on some people) in there to spice it up.

Who the hell calls soy sauce "syrup"? Summed up, I love the randomosity.

...And if that's not a word, well... it is now. :l

Some stuff might seem entirely random for random's sake, but more often than not, they are parodies of anime tropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back