• Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Ok, it has the same levels, but now, zone 1 act 2 has a thok barrier, zone 2 act 1 is extended, I tought myself to do grass borders, glass (like that of THZ act 2), and other things, and the (very slightly improved) tester zone is now map A0. I have also converted the mp3 songs into oggs.
EDIT: The links have been updated to the new version, and I've added a non-music version
EDIT2: Oops, this is in the wrong section. It is supposed to be in the editing section.
EDIT3: The link have been updated. The new version adds a small area to a level, and fixes open sectors. Also, the FFH has been eliminated. It takes too long to upload.

The title screen.

Look! The end of the level isn't this close anymore!

The path splits here.

Look, a conveyor belt and a lazer. How original...

<Sonic> I'm pretty sure one of these is a trap.

Just for those no-clippers, this is a real water block.

Look, I finaly have these flags...

and grass borders!
Sendspace
No Music:
Sendspace

I'm not even going to try to download it. Why? File size. I don't think either of us want a music wad sitting around on our hard drives.

Also, the two egg sign thing looks like it'll fail horribly.

I forgot to add more robots? Oops. The two sign thing is a trap that makes the game slightly harder, and I've played it in OpenGL.
EDIT: Okay, I have some pic of it running in opengl, but Image shack isn't working right.

I have pics of me playing it in OplenGL, and just to please you, I'll take a video. I'll post back with it soon.

Oh, ok, because I've played all of it in OpenGL, with a few glitches, which will be fixed in the next release.

Innnnttteerrresstttinggg...

This is the first Sonic-type game I have ever played where you actually kill people in the story. The objects themselves stay there, thanks to OGL wall-looking, I know that.

Heh, I'm removing that later. Later you start in the badnik city, "Egg City", and the city itself will be bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back