Silver The Hedgehog [dot pk3]

how do i put image ? to show you the bug

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

here's the bug, select silver and go to the water and hold spin.

no, still not fixed.
8145516f-1288-4f33-a4fe-363de19050d2

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

how can i send you image ?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

nfb5zEg.png

holding spin button

you mean srb2 2.2 or the next release of silver ?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

änywäy sörry för wästïng yöür tïme

you mean srb2 2.2 or the next release of silver ?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

änywäy sörry för wästïng yöür tïme

I...

They clearly mean the next version of Silver. The version that's currently in the process of being made.

silver pick up player, player is ball, silver get hurt, player have infinite invincibility

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

the admin of a random server kicked me for the infinite invincibility

Last edited:
I believe lat had already addressed that issue or at the very least knows about it.

Good thing you added no damage that wouldve been bad if someone as silver caught you and let their teammate attack you or put you and water and try to drown you. Nice wad though!

All characters go in the air when that attack happens. And yes even in super form. You did not lose any rings so you kind of really did not take any damage

This is a very cool character wad! I like how Silver functions in multiplayer. It is hilarious even though it can be annoying. The only was I know to escape Silver's telekinesis capture in multiplayer is to use Modern Sonic and use the stomp and boost keys.

I was thinking what would happen if 3 Silver's try to capture each other? As in Silver A captures Silver B who captures Silver C who captures Silver A. Anyway I really like this character wad and I can see the effort put into it. Good job!

This is a very cool character wad! I like how Silver functions in multiplayer.

I was thinking what would happen if 3 Silver's try to capture each other? As in Silver A captures Silver B who captures Silver C who captures Silver A. Anyway I really like this character wad and I can see the effort put into it. Good job!

Silver came with something very Unique in SRB2, Telekenisis.
In Tag Silver could be useful.

Hey Lat, it seems like silver breaks Robotnik Lab 1 in SUGOI. I don't know why it crashes but it does. Otherwise it is a nice Character.

Silver V3.0 release!

I'm so, SO sorry it took me so long, but here it is, at long last, the new Silver release! Enfin!

So, here is the changelog, as short as I can make it to be!

V3.0.0

GENERAL:
-Some of Silver's sprites have been given a fresh coat of polish.
-Silver now has "actual" ledge teeter frames.
-Levikinesis overlays now display properly under the OpenGL render.
-Silver now has NiGHTS sprites, thank you toaster! Please do note that FSonic must be added in order for them to work!
-Silver now has Top Down support included with the main file, so no need to juggle between 2 files!
-Sue me all you want, Psynarchy has been removed for the greater good!

ABILITIES:

1. Psycho Boost:
-Psycho Boost now gradually speeds you up in a short period of time rather than instantly blasting you away, unless you are under the effect of Speed Sneakers or are Super Silver.
-Bumping into an enemy now stops the Psycho Boost.

2. Slide
-Slide is now performed by hitting spin while running.
-Likewise, the slide now stops if you bump into an enemy.
-Fixed problems reguarding sliding down slopes.

3. New Ability: Psycho Charge:
-Can be performed by standing still and holding spin!
-Recharge your Psy Energy faster by performing the Psycho Charge!
-Activate these damned spin platforms you had to switch characters for before by performing this ability (thank you toaster, thank you MonsterIestyn!)!
-Overcharge your Psy Energy to send enemies (and players) flying away and clear your surrondings. As in, knock players into pits in a ridiculous manner to humiliate them. :)

4. Big changes; Telekinesis!
-Script has been rewritten from absolute zero.
-Telekinesis is now performed by hitting Fire Ring / Fire Normal
-Even if failed, there is now a delay between each use of Telekinesis, you brainless person that used to run around in Match spamming Spin to no end!
-Target marks are now displayed on what will be picked up if you activate Telekinesis.
-Enable a modern-sonic-y lock sound on target locking with the locksound on/off command. (Off by default)
-Hold up to 4 objects at once and select which one(s) you want to throw with Match Weapon Select buttons.
-Target marks are now displayed on what objects will be thrown on!
-Ignore the target lock by throwing your objects with Fire Normal instead of Fire Ring.
-3rd person aiming reticle to aid Telekinesis aim. (somewhat approximatively!!) Can be disabled or enabled using the aimcross on/off command. (On by default.)

5. And Match, in all of this?
-Silver can no longer use Red Rings (again)
-With Telekinesis, Silver now has a Match only weapon; the Psycho Cut!
-Psycho Cut are projectiles that deplete your Psy Energy and go through players while hurting them.
-You can throw horizontal Psycho Cuts with Fire Ring and vertical ones with Fire Normal.
-Fixed buttloads of issues reguarding Match stability and Silver's Telekinesis.

AND MODS?

Silver now has a few easy tricks if you want to add support for him in your mods, most notably the new Telekinesis Black List (exemple in LUA_BLST, included with the file!), which prevents Silver's Telekinesis from completely interacting with some objects, as well as the mobj_t notelekinesisgrab variable which, if set to true, prevents Silver from grabbing the mobj in question, or forces him to drop it if it was being held.

------------------

There's that's really as short as I can make it. Hope y'all have fun with it, of course the file is in the OP, which has also been edited to explain abilities more in details in case this changelog was not precise enough.

You finally released the long awaited Silver update, took you an decade! But joking aside, the improvements to Silver are great!

New release obliges, some small bugs that weren't communicated to me;

3.0.1 Patch:
-Fixed an issue reguarding the Psycho Cut.
-Fixed a small error line with Telekinesis.

Oh boy, wonder why that bug never got mentioned :? .

On a serious note, hooray new silver, awesome abilities and more raw destruction in match. Nice work Lat'! :D

So, does Silver have no way of breaking bustable walls? If he can't, he can't get past Checker Mountain 1 in Top Down.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back