• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

Oh, I was wondering why there was never any progress on Iceman's Tails besides that one picture he posted almost two years ago. That's too bad.

Last edited:
Xkower8181, you don't have to try to be funny to impress people around here. If you have to think of something amusing to add, then definitely don't force it; a forced joke is as bad as a dissected one. (Read: 99.999% of Rage Comics.) Just be yourself and relax.

RedEnchilada is leaking ACZ2? Screw that, I'm leaking RVZ2:

gwUGxcV.gif

I'm saving this as a reaction meme gif. For reasons. Lots and lots of reasons.

Here's another one, in case you need:

XB81Eu2.png

Also, first post was updated to have the Segata Sanshiro sprite, for those who want to use it.

On a completely different game, that's what.

GnO8YCm.gif

There's not much work done for it right now, though. Check back later.

That's Segata Sanshiro, not Ryu, lol

Also, Iceman404 can no longer work on Tails. College is really time taking, and he's already working on other things with the little time he has.

I know I hate everyone in this community with an extreme burning passion, but (with a bit of convincing that I need to be the one to finish my own work and no one else) I've decided to change my mind. I'm going to set all thrusters to him as soon as TD is up and out. I'll either start my own topic, use Kart Krew's, or take over yours since we discussed that previously. I'll try my best to have as much inspiration and progress every other day as I did in my more free days (RIP Highschool).

Keep in mind I never made any progress on Miles from the start, the one screenshot I posted was a test in the waters.​

iShHQIl5qsEE1.gif

Well, I didn't get to work much with SRB2 content the past month. To be honest, I don't even remember what I did for SRB2 recently, in case I even made anything. At least one thing I can announce, and that is I'll be polishing up Knuckles' sprites a little bit for 2.2.

R1O7q7m.gif

And yes, I mean that this will be nothing more than a very minor update to the sprites. It's just something that's been bothering me for a while now, given how some sprites felt so flat and undetailed. But yeah, there's your news.

Well I guess the characters are all gonna share the same spindash animation but recolored.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back