What's your favourite in-game tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I cleared the situation up with Katmint and Monster Iestyn already (they were right, but I wasn't making stuff up), so...

Eh, let's see... I'll go on with:

ERZ1 Premix (27)
DSZ1 (7)
and ACZ1 Old tune (88)

Ish all~

Wow... I point out a reference and an argument is sparked.. Never expected that.
Anyway, looking back at my list, I realize that I forgot to mention that I also like arid canyon act 1. Can't believe I forgot that, as I had the soundtrack in front of me while writing that.

Also, can anyone tell me what songs were used for notso green hill 3 and metal reactor 2 in eggman way 5? (just curious, as I love those songs yet don't recognize them, as they arent sonic [i can recognize just about any sonic theme]).

Last edited:
I Like Aerial Garden Zone 3-4 - Tunes 143 (And i often used it in my maps :P )
I hate Green hill music - Tunes 45.
Also I hate MYSTIC REALM MUSIC- TUNES 145!

Last edited:
I like the old Egg Rock Music. It's like around Tunes 80-89. I don't know which exact tune it is because it's almost been a year since I last played SRB2.
I like it because it's easy to rock out to and play on the keyboard.

Musical designers and remixers (since some tunes are remixes, like Jade Valley Zone which is a remix of Sunset Park Zone) did a great job on the musics. The tracks are very balanced and magical to listen to. Some cool themes like ERZ's stayed and still stay in my head, and most of them (almost all, actually - except SRB1 remade in most of the cases) greatly fit to their levels. My personal favourites musics are especially the ones from the 1-Player stages, probably because the music attracted me a lot when I started on SRB2, and that I discovered how to fix this online mode far later.
Too bad that now, I'm almost "used to the tracks", so I can't feel them as much as when I listened to them for the firsts times...

Um anyway, to answer, my favourite tune is actually Greenflower Zone Act 1, and the Act 2 in second place. These songs kind of reflect a friendly first stage, but also the peaceful tranquility, and why not the hope of Sonic's adventure ahead of him.

Tunes 91.

I like how peaceful it sounds, and I just LOVE the little piano solo it builds up to. Atmospheric tunes are always my favorites, so Tunes 8 comes close.

Mybe Im a little late... But i like GHZ act 2, super sonic\menu theme, ERZ both, paternal horn ( NiGHTS soundtracks ROCKS!). My least favourites are Meadow match, castle Eggman, special stage ( a little bit ) and mario koopa blast tunes.

So many great tracks in this game. SRB2 has some of the best music out of any game in general.

Love all of DSZ. The "early version" is really ambient and cool.
Love Midnight Freeze, pre2.00 and current.
Fall asleep to the Continue Screen and Silver Cascade Zone all the time.
Both Desolate Twilight and Jade Valley are really nostalgic for some reason even though most of the tracks have been in the game since I started playing it.
Also really love Christmas GHZ1. WAY to much.
And Arid Canyon's pretty cool. The remix version is way awesome.

Last edited:
Tunes 1035. Don't ask me why.

The music makes me feel like I am in another world or something. It's weird but it's a good feeling in a way.

I would say tunes 9, the rock remix of DSZ. There's also one of the race tunes, 74 I think? Not used in any of the original maps, but pretty cool IMO.

1. Tunes 05 - Techo Hill Zone Act 2 (Especially at 0.75 Speed)
2. Tunes 24 - Egg Rock Zone Act 2 (Normal Speed FTW)
3. Tunes ?? - Disco Zombie (Look it up)
4. Tunes 13 - Arid Canyon Act 2 (I think that's what it's called, tunes 13. Correct me please?)
5. Mystic Realm

Egg Rock Zone. When I got there and it started playing as I pushed through the level, all I could think was "2.0 is so fucking good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back