Tales of the World (ToW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

This is a new "Tales of" game coming out in July. You create the main character and your party will consist from a number of characters throughout the series. It is for the psp. I want to know what youthink of how great this game can possibly be. I mean you get to create your own character. http://psp.ign.com/objects/836/836506.html

PSP fails. Partly because of the games that are on it.

I looked at some screens on the link, and it looks like just another rpg that I can ignore without any regret.

Sorry but I have to disagree. This game in my eyes is going to be great because it may have the battle system of Tales of symphonia in it. Not like other rpgs.

on Edge said:
Um, SRB2 owns almost every game out there. Just stay here and save some money.

I can't argue with that. :D But luckily I get paid for goin to school so I'm only wasting the schools

kinghov87 said:
I can't argue with that. :D But luckily I get paid for goin to school so I'm only wasting the schools
I had something like that in the 2nd grade. If I got all 'A's on my report card I got $100. I was too little to spend it wisely though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I had something like that in the 2nd grade. If I got all 'A's on my report card I got $100. I was too little to spend it wisely though.

The school pays me not my parents I wish my parents would pay me.

on Edge said:
PSP fails. Partly because of the games that are on it.
Absolutely incorrect. PSP doesn't fail because of the games on it, it fails from the lack thereof.

But then Dracula X Chronicles will come out for it around about Halloween. And, through the power of Castlevania and miserable piles of secrets, all shall be forgiven.

Just because a game has the LMBS doesn't mean it's going to be great. And "having characters from eachgame of the series" is just plain retarded, because they all take place in different timeframes. The Tales series is about presentation, and I can't see this shaping up, especially not on the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back