Mii Parade Party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior has a good idea there with the sticky thing, I would be able to finally have a Mii parade since I am basically the only one in my town with the Wii.

Try being in a prarie town! :eek: Not enough gamers willing to get a Wii. I checked the Map Wii site and only about 5 (None that I know) in my city. (Its Brandon, But I won't tell you what province :lol: )

Living in a dessert? Sounds yummy. But also a bit unhealthy. Seriously, eating nothing but ice cream all day, every day, would probably make you sick to your stomach.

Chaos Shatter said:
hi, I just got the wii and I was wondering if anyone wants to add wii codes. Mine is:

8846 6192 9953 9621

If you add me be sure to reply and tell me your code, thanks!

This party is mainly in favour of mystic's birthday so im holding a GIANT mii party!I only just got word it was mystics b-day! So remember, register my wii code then post yours and everyone will do that until the parade is HUGE!!
What is the nickname of your consle? I can`t send wii mail to u. :(

Creamfan30 said:
Blue Warrior said:
Okay, we know. It's been said already.
I know... I can't stop... I guess I'm going to get banned... :cry: I suppose I should just leave and never come back... :cry:
It's your choice. Either you learn to use the EDIT Button or never come back. We aren't your decider's so do whatever you want.

SuperMecha said:
Creamfan30 said:
Blue Warrior said:
I know... I can't stop... I guess I'm going to get banned... :cry: I suppose I should just leave and never come back... :cry:
It's your choice. Either you learn to use the EDIT Button or never come back. We aren't your decider's so do whatever you want.
No, I guess I'm getting too mad... :(

Creamfan30 said:
Blue Warrior said:
Actually, I was addressing my message to the person that said to use the edit button. Meanwhile, if you triple posted, you can use the little X button at the top-right corner to delete your last post (but only if you were the last one to post in that thread), so it's easy to avoid.

SuperMecha said:
Either you learn to use the EDIT Button or never come back.
Wow, it's a frikkin' apocalypse. Big deal, at least she knows how to use grammar, unlike some newcomers on the board. :\

Shall we get back on with posting Wii codes? My Wii number is 6887 2652 8539 3941.

EDIT: Could you please PM me if you put in my code so I know you've added me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back