Mii Parade Party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I just got the wii and I was wondering if anyone wants to add wii codes. Mine is:

8846 6192 9953 9621

If you add me be sure to reply and tell me your code, thanks!

This party is mainly in favour of mystic's birthday so im holding a GIANT mii party!I only just got word it was mystics b-day! So remember, register my wii code then post yours and everyone will do that until the parade is HUGE!!

Sorry I double posted, the EDIT button wasn't working. :( Anyway, in case your wondering, your wii code is on the front of your address book in the Wiimail section (just for the n00bs).

Yar, the edit button ALWAYS works. What foolishness have you brought up?

There's a channel on IRC specifically for NWFC and Wii. Besides, this is like setting up a netgame on the forums, so this topic may be locked.

Actually, I think the topic should be stickied, and all of the members' submitted Wii numbers be displayed in the first post. Then you can organize netgames by PMs or IRC without looking for the Wii number in various places or having to constantly ask because you forget what it was.

An idea; it's been very successful on the VG Music forums.

please for the love of god don't lock it...it's my first topic and I really would like to have a big mii parade party and also get more wii friends...also blue warrior, making this a sticky would benefit for the people who also wanna play wii and there's quite a lot of them... :| :| :lol:

None in mine, but there're a whole shit load in Vancover (where I'll be moving to at some point).

Spazzo, you either live in Vancover, or somwhere in southern Ontario.

Spazzo, is it somewhere crappy like Texas, it's ok, tell us, most of us won't laugh.
Where do you live...?
>.< and don't even bother asking me where I live.

Why is everybody all of a sudden stalking me? @_@

Spazzo, is it somewhere crappy like Texas, it's ok, tell us, most of us won't laugh.
Texas, on the other hand, is most definetly not crappy, having been there myself.

Should have said no offense in my last post.
And don't flame people for their own personal opinions, Pepe. I, as well sharing an experience in having gone to Texas myself, I hated it.
And we are not stalking you Spazzo....
Except for a man-eating liger.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Should have said no offense in my last post.
And don't flame people for their own personal opinions, Pepe. I, as well sharing an experience in having gone to Texas myself, I hated it.
And we are not stalking you Spazzo....
Except for a man-eating liger.
Texas's government sucks. The rest isn't bad at all. Unless you do happen to live somewhere in South Texas, then it really DOES suck.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Where do you live...?
He's Canadian, just like me and Boinciel. There're only 10 provinces in which he could live in, the most likely either being somewhere in southern Ontario, somwhere in Montreal, Quebec or somewhere in Vancovour, British Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back