MD2 support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust

That one confused guy.
quick question from a guy who's kinda getting back into the scene, is MD2 support kaput or what? I saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDoPuMcX-fw&feature=player_embedded on the main website which re-sparked my interest, so I was wondering if the latest srb2 can do MD2's anymore and how one would go about getting them working? I searched the forums, but MD2 by itself showed no results and sonic Md2 brought up EVERY sonic thread on the forum.

OpenGL is undead

quick question from a guy who's kinda getting back into the scene, is MD2 support kaput or what?
OpenGL mode is unsupported by Sonic Team Jr. If you want OpenGL mode, you have to use one of the binaries in the SRB2 Ports Topic

Gotcha, I kinda remember how it runs now. I was just wondering, haven't played in a while and couldn't for the life of me remember what all MD2's involved. I just found a thread on how opengl is no longer available in game, I just missed a lot I guess.

Apologize for the dual post, but I think I might have phrased this question wrong. On the site there is a video discussing improvements made to the MD2 model system, so it's not a model itself just an overhaul of the whole way they are shown. My question was meant to be "Where can I download the version shown in that video"

Apologize for the dual post, but I think I might have phrased this question wrong. On the site there is a video discussing improvements made to the MD2 model system, so it's not a model itself just an overhaul of the whole way they are shown. My question was meant to be "Where can I download the version shown in that video"

the MD2 Interpolation? SRB2 trunk builds have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back