• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

I had this game for awhile and didn't play it for a long time, than later on went trough(spelling) and unlocked everything, The rating I'd give it is a 8/10, because it lacks charaters.(Naruto clash of the ninja 2 has more I know). And It doesn't have that many moves. But overall its a fun game to play. What do you think of Naruto clash of the ninja?

I'm no Naruto fan but I have most of his games. Clash of Ninja 1 & 2 were the same to me with all the moves (Clash of Ninja 2 just have more characters). They do the same moves over and over again. They should have make them do there moves like on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja.

They been doing that. Clash of Ninja 3 is totally different. Everyone has 2 specials and some characters have 3. The new thing is instead of having a demon Naruto as another character or the same with sharigan, you get to transform in a match.

There's 4 clash of Ninja games. And on for the Wii and its based on Shippuuden, if I had a Wii I would get it.

Yea, I know what you talking about. I saw a video that showed all of the characters combos and special moves. Well since I have the Wii, I'll wait for Naruto to make his appearance.

Rival said:
Yea, I know what you talking about. I saw a video that showed all of the characters combos and special moves. Well since I have the Wii, I'll wait for Naruto to make his appearance.

Same here.

I don't know about Naruto Clash of ninja 1 but, #2 should rate at least 8-9/10

All of the Naruto games are particularly bad. I've played demos, played them at buddy's houses, emulated the GBA games, and most are just terrible.

Also, I don't see the need for this poll :/

Earuto said:
Rival said:

Same here.

I don't know about Naruto Clash of ninja 1 but, #2 should rate at least 8-9/10

The naruto games does rate 8-10.

I'm not a big Naruto fan, anyway.
The game.. Sucked. Seriously, I was disappointed.

Dragonball Z games are better than Naruto games. If you want a fast-paced anime fighting game with easy, set moves then you should just go get Budokai 3 or Tenkaichi 2. Skip Naruto games completely. =/

The Naruto games are fun for the first day, then once you unlock everything the gameplay has too less controls and it was repetative, I recommend renting it first.
DBZ is better, Naruto just copied its idea except they used Naruto characters and made the games crappy.

So far there are five Clash of Ninjas, and in my oppinion three was the best. (I haven't played the new one yet though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back