• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetallixProjects(ZOMG! Post something already!!!=()

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better. Make it a little thicker as it gets closer to the end of the spike. It should look better.

I thought I already did that,
See in the ZGL of the pic,
cmech3zm6.png

But I will still see what I can do.

Thicker not darker. If I can't notice the difference then it's no good.]
EDIT: You deleted your post.

UpDate!: I am still working on CosMechaSonic aka mechasonic mkIII, and have been faces with various problams as seen in this Trial&Error Pic:
cosmechatrialanderrorny3.png

As you can see, this set lacks a play 4 sprite, and a play 6 sprite, as well as lacking all but two each of the angled sprites for the rocket shoes, and well, because of those, I am stuck at this point in the development of my character...
Below things are not part of the update:
cmech24334yk4.png

Cosmechasonic in a real world Standing with back towards a cliff in the Grand Canyon: Head...Too...Heavy...
A bird lands on one of his spines, mecha falls, tries flying away, but is too heavy, runs out of fuel, and smashes to a trillion peices...
As Silver says...
OW OW OW OW HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT COMING?.
Yeah, it's starting to look like that would happen....
Edit: No I didn't...But I'm sorry it appears to be so to you...

By the way, can anyone show me a metalsonic outline with no fill colors??
Want to know why? Observe:
Note: some images may scare people who don't like seeing sonic get hurt over and over...
metals2uw1.gif
metals5ot4.gif

UPDATE!!!

Heres an update for my mechamk3 character...
msmkiiigifxp5.gif

I attempted to create the missing sprites and now have an 8-way sprite...
Please comment constructively or productively...

???
What does that have to do with anything?
Also nitro, seeing as I can't see whats wrong with this sprite, and you can, how about you show me, and show me what it should look like if what ever was wrong was fixed...
18045225km1.gif

I can tell you what's wrong with it, EMPEROR METALLIX. The legs aren't very well done, as both legs are identical but with one higher than the other. It's the same for the front corner sprites.

Also, I've noticed that that the head of all the directions but the side frames seem to be turned a bit more downwards than the side frames. And the arms for all directions but the side frames seem to make the sprites look like falling frames.

That was my bit of Constructive Criticism for now.

Hmmm...
Thanks for the constructive critique...
But I'd still like to see what the sprite for this would look like if nitro tried to do it...
(If anyone feels like adding to or changing...)
cosmechaset1nr4.png

My reason for posting these things is to share ideas with others, as well as pose and accept challenges from others to improve what is already here, spark new ideas, and possibly learn a thing or two from hands on experience, understanding, and maybe even teamwork perhaps...

Life is far too short for ideas to be wasted, if all we did was conflict amongst ourselves, we would have wasted the chance to improve.
So please let us cast aside our differences (if any), and see the world at an equal perspective...
Remember, this world has no place for wrath and hatred...
(Note: WOW! I'm in agood mood today!)

You didn't make those sprites, metallix. You just re-colored them. I don't know where you got a sprite sheet for it, but those sprites were used in "sonic's quest for power" and will be used in "Super Mario Bros. Z". Please do not steal someone else's work and pass it off as your own.

Prime 2.0 said:
You didn't make those sprites, metallix. You just re-colored them. I don't know where you got a sprite sheet for it, but those sprites were used in "sonic's quest for power" and will be used in "Super Mario Bros. Z". Please do not steal someone else's work and pass it off as your own.
Please do not make false accusations... Unless you can back it up...With visual evidence...
No, these are not copied from those mediocre flash movies and I will not lose my cool like last time, but if you must see a difference, or differences...
compairandcontrastgs6.png

1. My sprite is a shade taller than the others.
2. My sprite has bulkier arms.
3. My sprite has bulkier legs.
4. My sprite has custom rocket shoes.
5. My sprite has a golden grin.
6. My sprite has pointy cornered eyes.
7. My sprite has 10 fingers.
8. My sprite has pointy shoulders.
9. My sprite has a more finely shaped torso.
10. It is differently colored.
There, that's ten things different between mine and the others...
End of discussion...(I hope)

Hmmm... I suppose you are right. I apologize for my accusation. But before letting up completely, I'd just like to note that the head and arms were resized and recolored from the S&K original... the chest details and feet, however, appear to be your original work.

Apology accepted...Btw my character was going to have more quills and a crystal on its head, but I wasn't able to make it work with the character still being able to look like mechasonic...

Note: While this project may appear to have died, it has not, I am still working on it when ever I have the time, that is all.

This topic must've died if no-one seemed to have cared anymore. Why do you have to seperate threads for the same thing?

Im renaming this topic over and over to avoid bumping the more age-old topics...
Besides, I've decided that this topic will be the only one I ever post in about my works in editing, as to not be spamming the forum with numerous topics about similar things...
Here is the most recent edit of my sprites...
cmechmkiiiol0.png

I am still open for ideas!
And desperately in need of spriting assistance!
Also I have started spriting for my Empror Metallix wad, screenshots coming soon!
Please give comments, suggestions, advice, ideas, and be a Simon Cowl and make with the constructive critizism please...

Emporer, to be honest. If your going to make a WAD, don't have it be edits from sprtes not from SRB2. It doesn't fit in well. And if you're trying to be accurate, he needs to be bigger. You should probably just make it custom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back