Issue: Mystic Realm 4.5 AGZ2 Temple Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Falcon

Hoho, been 7 whole years since I last played this masterpiece of design - SRB2 and the Mystic Realm. This issue may be due to incompatibility between the WAD and the current version of SRB2... I've completed the previous Emerald stages for the Mystic Realm fine, except in Aerial Garden Zone Act 2.

As far as I've been told, I am to activate two 'step-on' buttons to unlock a door to the Mystic Temple. So I did, but it's not happening; neither do I hear a Zelda sound effect.

I am playing with normal and MIDI music set to off, and music volume set to off. Additionally the console says "WARNING: Skin '-1' not found".

Hoho, been 7 whole years since I last played this masterpiece of design - SRB2 and the Mystic Realm. This issue may be due to incompatibility between the WAD and the current version of SRB2... I've completed the previous Emerald stages for the Mystic Realm fine, except in Aerial Garden Zone Act 2.

As far as I've been told, I am to activate two 'step-on' buttons to unlock a door to the Mystic Temple. So I did, but it's not happening; neither do I hear a Zelda sound effect.

I am playing with normal and MIDI music set to off, and music volume set to off. Additionally the console says "WARNING: Skin '-1' not found".
Mystic Realm is outdated, there isn't really a need to play it as it was, it's also not being ported to 2.1 *sigh* Honestly I wouldn't play the mod, you can't even beat mystic realm zone because of the deaths...

I don't know where you got the impression it's not being ported, because the port is mostly done. Just waiting on a few SOC changes and a basic check to make sure I didn't fuck anything up.

However, the old 2.0 version will not run properly in 2.1. If you want to play Mystic Realm in the meantime, download the old version of SRB2 and play it under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back