What? No 2d levels? And, a new game mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

There are no 2d levels in the addons section! Also, if you want to try a hard fame mode, open the console with ~. Type in the following:
CAM_STILL 1
ANALOG 1

EDIT: Game mode! Game mode! No fame!

There are 2 of them in the real game.

The thing is, they're really hard to make, hence why you don't see many of them.

mario koopa blast 2 & 3 are the ONLY 2d levels in srb2.
speaking of mario koopa blast, why does toad say at the end of mario koopa blast 3,"thank you sonic, but our EARLESS leader is in another casle"?
who put that in?

clearly someone doesn't like peach...

Is STjr going to make a seperate 1 player adventure with the mario graphics and sprites? I noticed a few mario thing objects that weren't in the demo levels. hehe here's something for laughs: instead of bowser, replace him with eggman holding a flamethrower and replace toad with amy. lol that would be funny.

speaking of mario koopa blast, why does toad say at the end of mario koopa blast 3,"thank you sonic, but our EARLESS leader is in another casle"? who put that in?

That's called an "In Joke" ;) The original SRB1 Sonic sprite was missing Sonic's ears (I think. I seem to recall it having ears, but whatever) -- Sonikku, our leader from the great beyond, eventually adapted this as his online avatar -- an earless Sonic the Hedgehog. It's basically referencing Sonikku himself, whom is the whole reason we're here in the first place. :P

I'm working on a couple of 2d levels... Tails Island. BTW, what do 1p levels need for them to be good? I sent a DM level to mystic, and he said it stunk, so I want to be carefull.

Lot's of turns, different routes to get to the end of the level, FOFs

Edit: Cant forget about enemies and water

I wasn't around earlier to tell you, due to SA City (NOT Station Square!!!), but my 3rd WAD was a 2D Toxic Caves, which was, incidentally, a single player level. This is before Green Hill DM Zone and Jason's Base, so I didn't know how to make FOFs, but it actually had multiple routs: Flying through the air via springs and Running along the floor. Then in the second level, you moved via long strings of rings and Adventure mode. It's outdated now due to only Sonic being able to lightdash and stuff, but I guarentee it can bring a good 30 seconds of fun. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back