I dont know how to make a custom chracter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, Can I have some help understanding how to make a character. I read the tutorial but I did'nt get it, Plus when i clicked that purge colors button, it did'nt do anything. So can someone help me. :|

EDIT: I did'nt see the stick note thing so yea, but I still need help understanding it.

1. The ' in "didn't" is a replacement of the "o" in "not", not the space between "Do" and "Not"

2. Read over it a few times, eventually you'll get it.

Speedix the Hedgehog said:
Um, Can I have some help understanding how to make a character. I read the tutorial but I did'nt get it, Plus when i clicked that purge colors button, it did'nt do anything. So can someone help me. :|

EDIT: I did'nt see the stick note thing so yea, but I still need help understanding it.

SRB2 Wiki: http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com

Well, you're going to need to understand that, because any explanation we provide would essentially say the information that's on the Wiki anyhow.

What I find helps is to edit a ready made wad (put the origina; make in the credits) and that should work. Just export the sprite, edit it, then replace it.

Is It A Recolor?? If So Follow This Tutorial.

1. Download XWE And Copy ( Lets Use Sonic.PLR As A Example ) Sonic.plr. Rename The Copy To Whatever.wad enter the file you just copied.
2. See The Sprites?? Go To The Entry Tab And Click Save As On A Sprite. Save It To A File Or Something. ( HUGE NOTE!!!!!: DON'T CHANGE THE FILE NAME FROM PLAY something To WHATEVER! ) Edit It With A Picture Editer (Ex: MSPAINT )
3. Go To Entry Hit New And Make A Lump Called S_SKIN.
4. Follow The Tutorial On The WIKI About The Two Lumps You MUST ADD!!!

Tutorial Credit To: Lightning The Fox All Rights Aren't Reserved.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fish hook said:
What I find helps is to edit a ready made wad (put the origina; make in the credits) and that should work. Just export the sprite, edit it, then replace it.
Now, how would someone go about replacing life icons and such without killing your wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back