have a virus in the srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play with a friend in the srb2 yesterday and today my friend says what get one virus and my friend had reinstall windos because He enter a virus

The virus is Kamasutra

There is no virus in srb2, if there was then we would have known ages ago, coincidence.

Kamasutra is a virus that infects people interested in sexual contents, oftentimes found in mail attachments, which hides in files with the extensions .doc, .xls, .ppt, .zip, .rar, . pdf, .psd and .dmp. Wherever your friend got this thing, it wasn't SRB2. It's much more likely that he was messing with stuff he shouldn't be looking at.

Kamasutra is a virus that infects people interested in sexual contents, oftentimes found in mail attachments, which hides in files with the extensions .doc, .xls, .ppt, .zip, .rar, . pdf, .psd and .dmp. Wherever your friend got this thing, it wasn't SRB2. It's much more likely that he was messing with stuff he shouldn't be looking at.

I know when appear the kamasutra, my friend says this, not me, when he says this I was thinking what are other virus...

SRB2 does not include a virus. Your friend got the virus from another source, and should really get a virus scanner or other security methods to prevent that from happening again.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back