Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supasonik11

Pikachu Fantard.
Do you like kirby?
kirby.jpg

I find Kirby alright, but I don't buy some of the Kirby games, just not a whole lot of action and real easy to finish the game in just about a week, maybe even a whole day.

So far, I've loved every Kirby game I've played. The only one I haven't played is the Super Star Remake.

I think Kirby's a pretty solid series. My personal favorites are the Amazing Mirror, Kirby 64, Kirby's Dream Course, and Kirby's Adventure / NMiD.

No, I don't really like Kirby. Such a strange gameplay, and that sword-super-form-weird-thing that he does is just retarded...

Kinda... I like to spend a small while playing Kirby games, I dont really think Im a fan of Kirby, but I still like to play Kirby Amazing Mirror, Kirby Airride (with my cousin) and Kirby Super Star

Deathlygecko said:
No, I don't really like Kirby. Such a strange gameplay, and that sword-super-form-weird-thing that he does is just retarded...
It's not really that strange. It's a normal platformer, only you can eat enemies and steal their abilities. And, also, there is no "sword super form". There is one secret sword ability in one game that you get by beating it, but that's only one game. There is a normal sword ability in every game too, but...
@ luis90: I happen to remember you saying that halo isn't overrated... =/
EDIT: And while I do agree that Kirby is a bit overrated, nothing is quite as overrated as halo... Sorry if I carry a bit of a grudge about that.

I think you're referring to this post...
luis90 said:
The Dark Fox said:
The Halo series sucks. Period. Unimaginative levels, which are pretty long, but no fun in much of it. The multiplayer doesn't really help.

The only reason people prefer it to other FPS games is because of the multiplayer and the HUGE amount of weapons available.

Must have been someone else you were thinking of :/

Kirby, the character, sucks. Waddle Doo is so much better.
Kirby, the show, is OK.
Kirby, the games, are awesome. Though, KSSU and Squeak Squad severly disappointed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back