Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduce yourself

Hi my name is silver360 most you may know me ( camo man,ssntails to name a few) Ive been playing this game for a year.I found this game while searching youtube for sonic.Ever sence that my life has never been the same.

Me

My real name is Gareth. I am I bit of a nomad becuase I rarely lived in on place for more than three years as a child. I was born in the United Kingdow, but right now I am curently live in Herndon, Virginia. I play Magic: the Gathering and World of Warcraft excessively, and I paid for them by working at the neerby Petco.

Me, Super Amy

I am Super Amy. My brother (tailsmastermind) used my E-mail address to make his name on here. I would love to know how to change it to my name but oh well. Anyway, I am *age not given* and most days i play on SRB2. I usually have MR 4.4 on and Senya. Ive played this game for the past couple of months. I play tennis, I'm in my school's science olympiad, and I'm in my schools cheerleading squad.

I'm Hyperknux2000. I'm 13, and have been a Sonic fan since I got Sonic Advance 2 in 2002. I live in Belgium, that little country between the Netherlands and France. I guess that proves that we have visitors from all over the world on this forum. I'm also the C.E.O. of SkyBlue, a Virtual Airline for Microsoft Flight Simulator:
328iv2.jpg

I've also made a Sonic fan game once, but much less advanced then SRB2 of course. :wink: You can download it here.

Im GhostInTheShell and Im 10 and Ive been playing srb2 for a year and a half. I go to Harbor Ridge Middle School and I like football and soccer and beating on my brothers. Oh and you child molesting perverts out there, dont mess with the Ghost. Peace Out!

GhostInTheShell said:
Oh and you child molesting perverts out there, dont mess with the Ghost. Peace Out!

XD! Where did that come from?

im Toxic The Hedgehog a smooth talkin dude
that has been obsessed with sonic for so long.............. :roll: i have filled my gamecube shelfs to the brim with sega (mostly sonic) games!
i love srb2 and have made a sonic game before!

Super mystic sonic said:
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SONIC ROBO BLAST 2 MESSAGEBOARD

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!

Anyway, welcome to you all who I haven't welcomed before.

Hello people I'm JoJo, I have been into sonic since the original cartoon, I am 16 years old and I have just joined these forums today. I found srb2 from youtube and thought "This game amazing" while looking at the videos, I downloaded the game and I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back