SRB2 Cheat Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, before you panic and smack me around the face with the Banhammer I want to say it's NOT FOR MULTIPLAYER PURPOSES, it's because I like to break the game and I had a lot of fun playing around with it.
Back on the cheatengine forum, I found a Cheat Table for SRB2
Unfortunately that file is now gone and I accidentally deleted the file off my computer (because I'm a bloody moron, should've slapped myself for that)
I looked everywhere for a backup but alas I can't find it
I'm wondering if any of you people have one named SRB2win.CT or something
I hope this isn't breaking the rules but if it is, I'll remove it ASAP

[EDIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FOUND IT ON A NEW POST ON A RANDOM CHEAT ENGINE FORUM @ http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3583&p=12617&hilit=SRB2#p12617]

Last edited:
It doesn't even work in the newest versions (good, so you can't do "stuff" on multiplayer)

It doesn't even work in the newest versions (good, so you can't do "stuff" on multiplayer)
I told you, I'm a person who hates cheaters
I just like to mess around in time trial and shit and see what the replays look like
(it's actually pretty amusing, you should try it out)

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Seems pretty outdated
Yeah, and I have no experience in coding D:

I'm just going to go ahead and say that, for the record, programs that modify another program at runtime are probably best avoided. The cheats this thing lets you do can be done by addons. I do not recommend playing this with the game.

Seems pretty outdated

Outdated indeed

About SRB2win.CT file, never heard of it really, i looked on to my srb2 folder, all i could find is the SRB2win.RPT so, i am afraid i can't help you with that, well try the site you just found, it might have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back