• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[Character] Kamikaze the Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKG

MKG Playmore™
Hello, here's my new SRB2 character, its not complete but you can download the earlier beta version by clicking in the character or by going to this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ujy1i5a53aqx2s6

• Name: Kamikaze
  • Species: Cat (Stickman)
  • Ability: Homing Attack
  • Normal Speed = 38
  • ThrustFactor = 4
  • Acceleration Start = 120
  • Acceleration = 40
  • Jump Height = 100
  • Run Speed = 46
  • Action Speed = 60
  • Min Dash = 20
  • Max Dash = 60

No screenshots :(

First problem is, I can't even run the character! The reason why I can't run it, is because there aren't enough sprites! You should probably put in some placeholder sprites in there first (such as some you could acquire from sonic.plr).

It's hard to properly talk about a wad you literally cannot even play. As for the sprite itself, try not saving it as a .jpg, it tends to lower the quality of the picture itself. And as for it being a stickman, try making it slightly thicker. Because when your character walks, you can then make the stick portions of it thicker or thinner depending on how far away it is from you.

Last edited:
I don't know, but I think I should just be honest.
I believe a stickman character is just plain boring and not creative. Anyone could go on Pivot and create a stickman character wad without any real effort.

This is just my suggestion because in my opinion I typically enjoy playing characters wads with creativity, thought, and effort.
You could try to add some more thought into your wad by drawing out more detail on it.

At least it seems original to me, you're going out of the norm of excessively detailed characters, but at the same time in lacks potential for some people to enjoy playing as.

I don't know, but I think I should just be honest.
I believe a stickman character is just plain boring and not creative. Anyone could go on Pivot and create a stickman character wad without any real effort.

This is just my suggestion because in my opinion I typically enjoy playing characters wads with creativity, thought, and effort.
You could try to add some more thought into your wad by drawing out more detail on it.

At least it seems original to me, you're going out of the norm of excessively detailed characters, but at the same time in lacks potential for some people to enjoy playing as.
Well, it's a start Hinote. I argee that this wad has a long way to go, but it could use plently of reshaping and frame work. Most of all, the wad does not any bit of quality that makes it enjoyable(It just needs more work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back