MY underwater srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the flooded theme, what would you do with levels like THZ2?
It's a good idea though.

Jacy said:
For the flooded theme, what would you do with levels like THZ2?
You have a flood of slime, and have floating crates and barrels here and there so the level is still playable.

You would probably have the first part of the platform with the player starts higher and you would have to change the postition of the spring that brings you to the water shield also.
That also means you will have to change CEZ3 'cuz of the slime near the start and in the arena.

It was actually fun. I beat GFZ1 without no air bubbles. The first time I tried it, I died right on the endsign.

Tip: the easiest way to water the whole level is to USE THE SECTOR TAG 0! You can get it done much easier and faster.

Why don't you make the sky be like, waves as if you were underwater looking up?

Monster Iestyn said:
Well, this does seem more interesting than the other underwater SRB2 Mod...

On the other hand, I don't think an Underwater SRB2 Mod is a good idea at all...

You would need lots of air bubbles, you can't run very fast, inferno and attraction shields would be unusable, liquid shields would give you an advantage over it, and the THZ turret would not work since water is what destroys them...
Well actually if Srb2 is like Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, then the instant you get an attraction sheild, it destroys all on screen enemies. An unportable underwater nuke sheild!

Auto-Armageddon? Really, I think Attraction shields should be removed. Imagine this:

Player 1: Lets go play GHZ in SRB2 underwater!
Player 3: okay.
MAP MAP01 -gametype Match -force
Respawnitemtime 0
Player 4: Ooh, a an attraction shield box...

Next thing you know A barage of explosion makes him invincible.

astar said:
Auto-Armageddon? Really, I think Attraction shields should be removed. Imagine this:

Player 1: Lets go play GHZ in SRB2 underwater!
Player 3: okay.
MAP MAP01 -gametype Match -force
Respawnitemtime 0
Player 4: Ooh, a an attraction shield box...

Next thing you know A barage of explosion makes him invincible.

lol wut?

aniway, the next version of this mod will include:
-GFZ1, GFZ2 and GFZ3 underwater
-diferent enemies (like crabs and jellyfishes :p)
-a decent sky
-eggman will be replaced by some weird aquatic monster O.o

and that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back