• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Any NiGHTS Wads ? Or If Not Can Someone make one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a Nights type level right now... actually.. it has nothing to do with Nights but none of the other modes have Super Sonic.. soo.. yeah

Or, if you don't have time to bugger around, there's a Nights minigame level that can be unlocked in SRB2.

We've told him that about 15 times. I don't think he understands the idea that we don't have time to listen to everyone on the planet's requests.

Hmm...He's too newbish to understand how to use/download WadAuthor AND...he keeps demanding that me and JTE make those Bloody Nights wads for him >.<

Ok.

If you want to make a Nights level, and you never made a level before, I suggest you start by getting DoomBuilder and the SRB2 Config File. Install Doombuilder, then create a copy of SRB2.srb named "SRB2.wad". Download the Config File to your DoomBuilder directory. Start DoomBuilder. When it asks, set the SRB2 IWAD to the SRB2.wad file. Now read the level editing tutorials on srb2.org. They're for WadAuthor, but they help anyway. Make your first level(s). Now when you've become a good (enough) level maker, open srb2.wad for editing, but look at the Nights level (Spring Hill) to find out how to make a Nights Level. If this doesn't help enough, don't be surprised. Email me at Kristos (atSign) Amen (dotPeriod) net. I had to start with Doombuilder using no SRB2 config file and learning from the official levels.
I hope this helps, Kristos.

This things get better when you practise them more... So start making some wads, and then, after some months of working in them, you will probably make a really good wad about Nights ;)

how are you gonna make the big ringthings dissapear after you pass through them?

I know,just enlarge the ring sprite. and make them stay still. the inside of the ring is part of the ring too.

but then you'd have to have nights to be able to fly around

that's be kinda hard,donchathink

*Ahem* Seeing as this topic got revived...

I'm in the process of learning the way of the Axis Points. Pretty soon I'll be coming out with my first planned NiGHTS stage

...NO ONE TAKE MY JOB ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back