Level Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Yeppers. I got inspiration, and this time, I'm just going for it. The current name is "Midnight Freeze Zone", but I wouldn't doubt if I changed it before release.

I doubt you care about that, though, so here are a few screens:

SRB2000.gif

SRB2001.gif

SRB2002.gif

SRB2003.gif

Act 1 is almost complete, and I have Act 2 drawn out, so hopefully it'll be rather soon.

So, will this be an addon level, or...dare I say it......the next level after THZ? Probably not, though...

Either way, it looks like a great level. Can't wait to play it.

Nope. After THZ2, then there's THZ3. After that, then there's the tough Castle Eggman Zone.

What else do you know, I just beat it after 2 weeks, and the credits is longer than i thought...

I thought it would be just SSNTails, Sonikku, Mystic, and Arrow.

Aerial Garden doesn't have new music O_O

The music used in AGZ is the same music used in a lot of multiplayer levels.

In fact, due to the lack of extra music, it looks like Midnight Freeze will be using it too.

Sorry, my bad. :D

As for the avatar, for some reason after that last post it won't show up anymore, nor can I edit the part in my Profile about it. Oh well.

I revoked your avatar priviledges. That's what I do to everyone who doesn't use common sense before I find them =P

Yeah, thats sort of what I was guessing. :wink:

I just don't like to jump to conclusions first. After all, I've been dead wrong on all the other "insightful" comments I've made here thus far.

MTN889 said:
What else do you know, I just beat it after 2 weeks, and the credits is longer than i thought...

Four people can't take over the world that easily.

Unless they're the Beatles.

Then again, two of 'em are dead, so that doesn't work either.

Arrow said:
MTN889 said:

Four people can't take over the world that easily.

Unless they're the Beatles.

Then again, two of 'em are dead, so that doesn't work either.

Which two?
I know our long-lost leader Sonikku is gone, but who else?
Is SSN even helping out with the game anymore?
WILL I SEE ANY UPDATES FOR SONIC DOOM 2!!!????

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
Which two?
I know our long-lost leader Sonikku is gone, but who else?
Is SSN even helping out with the game anymore?
WILL I SEE ANY UPDATES FOR SONIC DOOM 2!!!????

I was referring to the Beatles when I said two were dead (John Lennon and George Harrison).

AJ is certainly helping out with the game still. If he weren't, I doubt he'd be actively posting around here. But you still won't see any updates to Sonic Doom 2. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back