SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 12-24-2003   #1
firemario1001
Default Official Post Your Textures Here Topic!

After seeing that people are giving effort to create textures for the game in order to finish the game development faster, I thought it would be better to make an organized topic where people could post such things so the actually team could look through and maybe pick out some textures that might work.

Even I decided to pitch in and created a nice sonic-esque brown brick texture. heres my page: http://www.geocities.com/firesonic1001/

I had to convert mine to jpeg format in order to upload it so it looks a little messy in the middle, but it looks great in bmp- its original format. Oh, I did look at another brick texture in order to get a feel of what a brick texture might look like, but other than that it's my own work.
firemario1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003   #2
Shuffle
Developer

Hmm.. I dont see any smudge.. But anyways, those are pretty good ^_^ The bottom one looks like a candy bar.
Old 12-24-2003   #3
SSC

heh heh...Highway border for Dark city.

WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!! :D

Doomship:Exit 36!

All in all, these suck balls....but these are the first textures I've made from scratch. I didn't post the others because they were ripped and that people don't take kindly to ripped textures. Although the GFZ Sky looks very familiar.
Old 12-24-2003   #4
firemario1001

I'm having a combination of a burst of creativity and drawing skills lately so I've decided to take advantage of it.

edit: ah forget about it. Its too complicated and too ambitious. But I will try to make some dark city building textures. I thought of this: take a seperate brick texture and add eggman and badnik graphite to it. It would look neat in alleys or on buildings.
firemario1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003   #5
SSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaflugi
Hmm.. I dont see any smudge.. But anyways, those are pretty good ^_^ The bottom one looks like a candy bar.

Mmmmmmm, ccchhhooocccooolllaaattteeee
Old 12-31-2003   #6
Knuckles MetalMind

I´ll have to post some textures I made some days ago...