Resource icon

[Character] Pepsiman - The Running Hero

Unlimited Trees

I'm the coolest
attachment.php

The Running Hero, Pepsiman himself, runs his away into SRB2Kart to quench the world's thirst. Since he runs on foot, he's faster than anyone else, but is also very lightweight.

Download

If you're wondering why I even bothered with this despite the fact that I'm done with fangaming, I made this for the following reasons:
-I'm bored and not motivated enough to work on anything else
-I wanted to get my mind off other stuff
-So I can play as the best character

Special Thanks to:
-Tracker and Chopper for telling me how to do things
-Superjustinbros for turning it into a pk3 file

Attachments

• KC_Pepsiman-V1.zip
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,642
  • Pepsi1.png
    Pepsi1.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Pepsi2.png
    Pepsi2.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,316
  • Pepsiman1.gif
    Pepsiman1.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 20,879
  • Pepsiman2.gif
    Pepsiman2.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,092
  • KC_Pepsiman-V1pk3edition.zip
    110.6 KB · Views: 3,227
Last edited:
Update:

I finally have a small amount of time to do this so here it is finally.
Here's the Pepsiman thing but in the pk3 format.

Download

Special thanks to Superjustinbros for turning it into the cool new pk3 format. Tell him he smells like pizza or something.

So something to say about this character, really great guy being the running man he is and people like him on my server though there's some things to note that I want to get out there. So you have might have forgot to set his second boost quote proper and it's currently set to only use the first boost quote. Why the lack of PEPSIMANNNNNNN for the gloat/win quotes since that's iconic to the character itself and the signpost could probably have the background to be the color set by the player instead of the default if planning to update in the future cause seriously, this character is a fun one.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back