The games you regret buying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja

Name some of the games you regret and wish you haden't buy...

Mine is: Kirby and the squeak squad

1. Its two and a half hours short, if your realy good at kirby games...

AND 2. Your foe's die to easy!

Rayman 3 (Again), FFX-2 (Again), and Red Steel.

Rayman 3 and FFX-2 because the discs were damaged, so I bought new copies. Since I had already completed both of them (In FFX2's case, about 4-5 times), I didn't feel like playing them.

Red Steel was just boring, really linear and no real variety. The enemies will always get cover, shoot a bit, and move to some more cover. Compare this to FEAR (Heck, Halo, even) and it seems rather boring. I haven't completed the game.

I haven't yet found a game that I regret buying - but that might change. Still, the final boss of Luigi's Mansion is hard - I haven't even got close to defeating Bowser and King Boo!

Super Mario 64 DS. Very annoying, and the extra stars you need for the star doors make it even more annoying. Plus, the extra bosses needed to unlock characters is annoying.

Yugi said:
Super Mario 64 DS. Very annoying, and the extra stars you need for the star doors make it even more annoying. Plus, the extra bosses needed to unlock characters is annoying.

I like how you over used the word "annoying".

Anyways, maybe Lego Star Wars 1 & 2? Great games, but two days after I bought them they announced "The Complete Saga" for Wii. I might trade them in for it. Wii + Lightsaber = FTW!

The legend of Spyro: A new beginning.

Its too short (like 2 to 3 hours), The bosses put up a challenge but when you go against them after you finish the game, Earth Shot can take the 1st bar off there health meter which makes it annoying. Plus you can only use Darkness Breathe + Dark Fury once. And Sparx doesn't know when to shut up. :|

Legend of Zelda twilight princess, not enough free space compaired to other Zelda games, and the fact that you waste time running around collecting twilight insects to become human again. What a drag...

Oh my god.
Golden Axe for the Wii Virtual Console.
Super Swing Golf for Wii
Call of Duty 3 for Wii
Pretty much all but two or three of my Wii games.
Sega Saturn.
I could go on and on.

Star Fox Assault. It was decent and appealed to me when I bought it a couple years ago, but the fact that it lacks first person, quick turning, and versus against computer players really knocks down some gameplay points.

Kirby's Air Ride is also pretty good, but far too short in some aspects to keep someone playing it without a friend.

Bomberman '93 for the virtual console is also pretty boring because the computer AI in versus mode sucks.

Shuffle said:
Oh my god.
Golden Axe for the Wii Virtual Console.
Super Swing Golf for Wii
Call of Duty 3 for Wii
Pretty much all but two or three of my Wii games.
Sega Saturn.
I could go on and on.

How could you diss Golden Axe? D: it was amazing, I loved it.
The things I have a few concerns are.

Spyro Adventure: the gameplay's good, but it's quite hard, and the missions are annoying as hell
The Pokemon stadium games minigames, come on, killing those pesky little pig goblin things in Zelda: link's awakening we're much more entertaining.

Sonic Labyrinth: Poor graphics and gameplay

Dr Mario: what was the point of the game?.

HYPERKNUX said:

Whaaat? Dr. Mario was awesome! Just because you didn't read the manual and try to eliminate the viruses...

Oh god, I'm sure there are tons, but most of the time I just turn around and sell them.

Sonic Heroes comes to mind pretty strongly, though. I paid 50 bucks for that abomination. Megaman Anniversary Collection also comes to mind. I didn't pay full price, but the controls are simply unusable. I cannot comprehend who in their right mind would consider making the controls use B to jump and A to fire. Retards.

FoxBlitzz said:
HYPERKNUX said:

Whaaat? Dr. Mario was awesome! Just because you didn't read the manual and try to eliminate the viruses...

I can say pretty much of the game was crap. Graphics, gameplay, very repetitive. I got bored after stage 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back