Trying to port SRB2 to mac...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

I know C++ really well, but I don't know any free devkits that are compatible with VC++ to test it with. Can someone help me out?

Prime 2.0 said:
Yeah. Brace for a world-class locking, curtousy of Mystic.
You're more likely to be pwned, considering that this topic is 100% legitimate and intelligent, ignoring your reply. He's not demanding it, he's asking for the resources to do it himself. Seriously, next person to demand a lock will be warned to hell and back. I'm getting completely tired of it.

Does it count if the topic is overly stupid and deserves/needs a lock badly?

Roboashura said:
Does it count if the topic is overly stupid and deserves/needs a lock badly?
Absolutely. I don't need 5 people telling the entire world that it's stupid and needs a lock. I can do it just fine myself, thank you.

Fine, if you don't want a Mac port, then forget it, I just said I was willing to do it, jack ass... Jeez.

Lostgame said:
Fine, if you don't want a Mac port, then forget it, I just said I was willing to do it, jack ass... Jeez.
I'd want a mac port as long as you can cross-platform play.(I know the admin password for the macs at my school. shh.... Plus we can bring in our own laptops(Windows), then I can vs myself or something. And own myself? :cry:

To be honest... I could care less about SRB2's Multiplayer functionality, it would be one of the last things I'd do.

However... I don't foresee any problems, as most servers are linux-based anywho...

This'll take a while, I've never programmed for anything but Windows, GBA, DC and a little DS. (Enough to know porting SRB2 to the DS is impossible :P)

Once Mac starts using Intel chips, software mode should even work on a Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back