What was your FIRST Sonic game?

My first Sonic game was Sonic Advance, followed closely by Sonic 2 through one of those Plug and Play things. Whether or not it was this one in particular I'm not sure, but it introduced me to Alex Kidd and made me throughly terrified of most SEGA made games until I grew older.

that horrifying lives remaining screen in the ooze will forever haunt me

MegaDriveCollectionVolumeII_TVBox-uk.jpg

My first Sonic game was Shadow the Hedgehog, followed closely by Sonic Heroes. I definitely felt super edgy after playing Shadow's game for like 10 minutes. :)

Sonic Advance was the mine. I didn't like it on those days, but later I found the "Extra Zone" stuff and then I played it, played it a lot, until finally I got that mothafuckin purple chaos emerald.

Later Sonic Pinball Party come to my hands, I met NiGHTS and well, now I follow SEGA's shit and Sonic Team stuff.

Sonic 1 on an actual Genesis that I played at my cousin's house. Though the first Sonic game I "Owned" Was Adventure on the Dreamcast. Too bad both dreamcasts refuse to read it now. >_>

When i was 5 years old i played Sonic R, actually it was the first game i ever played.

My first Sonic game was this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fswGUoYaAE
Yes, really.
I then played the first, after realizing the DOS game was lame.

How the did you manage to get into sonic games after playing that? @_@

My first video game I played at home was the original Sonic the Hedgehog on a Sega genesis. I think I had chicken pox at the time and afterward got the game. I also apparently was really good at it even though I was like 5 or something.

The first Sonic game I played was Sonic 2 at a friends place when I was like 5 or 6 and he generally introduced me to Sonic series itself.

I don't remember which OFFICIAL Sonic game I've played first, but the absolute first one I've played was called Ultimate Flash Sonic, and that was around 10-14 years ago. I've never passed the first level there back then, because I didn't know you had to build up speed to pass the loop, lol
In fact, most of my first Sonic games were flash games.

You won't believe it, but SRB2 1.09.4 is my first Sonic game ever in 2006-2007, downloaded from a disk I have lost, if I remember right. I might be wrong since I was 6 and I wasn't the one who downloaded it.

My first Sonic Game

My first Sonic game that I can recall is Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games for the DS, but the true first Sonic game I played was Sonic Rush.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back