Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
Heh, It looks like you just recoloured over Nitro's Amy sprites....did you?
Well, yeah, but they do look a little better. Something about the shading doesn't seem right though...

The Dark Fox said:
I can't wait for a Tikal skin to be made.
Smells like requesting wads to me. Why else would you just say it randomly?

I'll Begin said:
The Dark Fox said:
I can't wait for a Tikal skin to be made.
Smells like requesting wads to me. Why else would you just say it randomly?
That's not requesting a WAD. I'm just saying that he has what it takes, like when people say that we should have Tikal, Amy, and Big done.

Big = No.
Cream = Ok.
Tikal = RECOLOR.

Anyways, back on topic. The sprites on Burning blaze are good, only her hair needs to look like it's blowing in the wind when she's moving. Hey, it only makes sense. :)

The Amy is great, but her hair is a bit too light.

Also, simply because a character is the same species as another doesn't mean it'll be a recolor.

Make Knuckles have hands, give him white on other places, re-color the shoes, and then he's "Tikal". Also if the skin is orange and he wears a dress. However, that's only as sprites. As a full drawing or a game model, There is not much similarities anymore. Besides, SSN forgot to bend Knux's tail anyway.

I finished her standing sprites.
AMY2A1-3.png
AMY2A2A8.png
AMY2A3A7-1.png
AMY2A4A6-1.png
AMY2A5-2.png

light dasher said:
Heh, It looks like you just recoloured over Nitro's Amy sprites....did you?
Lol, did you even look at my edit of the sprites?. Nitro's old edit of Donykku's Amy was a graphical train-wreck, (no offense) I had to do more than recolor it. Take a look at the size of her head, ears, muzzle...etc, I changed a lot.
Now take a closer look at my Amy sprite, what makes her look different from previous Amy WADs?
AMYTransition.png

The Dark Fox said:
That Amy skin looks good. I can't wait for a Tikal skin to be made.
A Tikal WAD? After Cream and Amy are done, I could destroy Nitro's SRB2 Knuckles WAD to make a Tikal if I have time, it would be easy. :P I wouldn't do it without help though, that's a lot of frames to edit and plenty of extra details too.

Seems really nice, only the last standing sprite needs some brighter shading under her head-band. Other than that, it's cool. Don't forget HER superform, Super Amy. I've seen artwork, sprites, and other pictures of Super Amy, so I'm pretty sure she exists.

EDIT: Ok, I'm pretty convinced Super Amy is Fan-Made. But just in case you want to slip in a superform, she looks like this.

EDIT 2: She also looks like this.

Looks good! Quite a bit better than the curent Amys.

I'll see what I can do about the shading on the back standing sprite, but I have got to finish touching up the long overdue walking sprites of Cream. I'm working on her as I type this.
I only intend to remake the sprites in AmyR, although if somebody wants a Super Amy bad enough, they could help me work on the super form.
Btw, the links you posted don't work. D: I can assure you Amy doesn't have a official Super form, although I didn't know fan artists made a Super Amy. (Just so you know, I don't look at fan art much anymore, not after seeing a very well drawn image of Sonic and Tails making out. *vomits violently, and then some more*)

No. No Super Amy.

As for picture of Sonic characters making out. People draw that for one obvious reason, which is usually either:
1. That's what turns them on. or
2. More rarely, they are intentionally being gross to annoy people, or otherwise for the lulz.

Either way, it's their business.

Topic over. Back to discussing Blaze. (Yes, Blaze. I'd suggest making a topic in editing for your new Amy, Dr. Pepper)

Dr.Pepper said:
A Tikal WAD? After Cream and Amy are done, I could destroy Nitro's SRB2 Knuckles WAD to make a Tikal if I have time, it would be easy. :P I wouldn't do it without help though, that's a lot of frames to edit and plenty of extra details too.
Aw what? I was going to do that...I wanna work on somthing no one has done, now for plan B

light dasher said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Aw what? I was going to do that...I wanna work on somthing no one has done, now for plan B
There's still time.

Dr.Pepper said:
Nitro's old edit of Donykku's Amy was a graphical train-wreck, (no offense)
Most of my old wads were like that, I was thinking about going through and remaking my old ones but it seems like everyone else is doin it for me. If you plan on making Tikal it's probably a bad idea to use my old knuckles sprites, they're horrible. Might as well make your own.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Nitro's old edit of Donykku's Amy was a graphical train-wreck, (no offense)
Most of my old wads were like that, I was thinking about going through and remaking my old ones but it seems like everyone else is doin it for me. If you plan on making Tikal it's probably a bad idea to use my old knuckles sprites, they're horrible. Might as well make your own.

She is a recolor of Amy, has anyone noticed that yet? Editing Amy sprites would make more sence.

light dasher said:
You can do Tikal if you want, I was just saying that I might make a WAD of Tikal. Besides, I don't care enough about Tikal to make a WAD of her anyway. :P
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Most of my old wads were like that, I was thinking about going through and remaking my old ones but it seems like everyone else is doin it for me.
Your spriting skills have come a long way since then. Your work on NGSonic is incredible. Since everyone is remaking your old WADs for you, you can spend more time on finishing NGSonic.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
If you plan on making Tikal it's probably a bad idea to use my old knuckles sprites, they're horrible. Might as well make your own.
I don't plan on making Tikal, but that's a good tip for LD, though. Like Chrome said, editing Amy into Tikal would be a better idea.
Btw, I was thinking that I could give Amy her own custom spin trail like Blaze, so that she could have her pink thok trail from SA2 instead of the prefcolor trail.
I'll Begin said:
No. No Super Amy.
N00bs would abuse her super form anyway, lol. Although I could make a separate version with the super form, but somebody else will have to do those sprites to make that happen.
I'll Begin said:
Topic over. Back to discussing Blaze. (Yes, Blaze. I'd suggest making a topic in editing for your new Amy, Dr. Pepper)
Good idea, I'll do that right now.

Dr.Pepper said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Most of my old wads were like that, I was thinking about going through and remaking my old ones but it seems like everyone else is doin it for me.
Your spriting skills have come a long way since then. Your work on NGSonic is incredible. Since everyone is remaking your old WADs for you, you can spend more time on finishing NGSonic.
NGSonic and NSonic are two completely different things. NGSonic is RGXSuperSonic's abandoned project. You're thinking of NSonic.

Dr.Pepper said:
I'll Begin said:
No. No Super Amy.
N00bs would abuse her super form anyway, lol. Although I could make a separate version with the super form, but somebody else will have to do those sprites to make that happen.
No. No Super Amy. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back