MotorRoach

Roach when Sonic
Sonic Team Junior
My first wad, Cream chao!

Download Link: Link Removed

And here, the complete Chaos chao.

Download Link: Link Removed

The rules said:
12. Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer socs.
Recolors, or edited versions of the official character sprites, are extremely disliked. Making fan characters or bad edits of official characters is almost always bad, and has a great lack of creativity. Don't make them, and if you do, don't release them. People just don't like them.
Sprite rips, where you simply take a sprite from another game, which generally doesn't look anything like the art in SRB2, and put it into an SRB2 character. While it's possible to make a good sprite rip into a character, it almost always looks awful. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you're doing.

I'm guessing it's stolen custom sprites recolored off officials. However, until a realistic chao garden etc. are made, they do not belong in SRB2 and therefore fail, with or without rule violations.

Well, is so hard edit Cream chao and Chaos chao isn't my wad, I only maked a repair (thanks goes to Fox omega, Nash the Mutt and Shy Guy Kingdom).
For next I'll make Shadow chao wad.
(Tails chao don't have recolors too! But shadow chao will have recolors).

Ground The Fox said:
Well, is so hard edit Cream chao and Chaos chao isn't my wad, I only maked a repair (thanks goes to Fox omega, Nash the Mutt and Shy Guy Kingdom).
For next I'll make Shadow chao wad.
(Tails chao don't have recolors too! But shadow chao will have recolors).

sumakima said:
grammar bad make hurt head*shot*

I can't download it. It says Account Suspended
If you are the account you should have received this - ff you have questions kindly open a support ticket via the control panel.

Would you please put in another link to sendspace or something?

Is possible make a fake cream chao in Sonic adventure 2 Battle, Faaaaaaake.... Make a Orange Hero Fly+Fly Chao, dont looks like cream yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back