Gaz The Homicidal Maniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konata123

WARNING THIS IS NOT TO BE LOCKED I JUST WANT TO KNOW EVERYONES THOUGHTS ON IT JUST BECAUSE "YOU" THINK ITS FAKE DOESN'T MEAN YOU LOCK IT GOOD DAY SIR!!!

"Gaz The Homicidal Maniac
The following text is a firsthand personal account written by an anonymous person on the internet. I forget what site I found it on, but it is important to know that I DID NOT WRITE THIS, and supposedly it is TRUE. It is very creepy and may change the way you think about 'Invader Zim', so read at your own risk.

Back in 2000, I was an intern at Nickelodeon studios. One of the best perks of being an intern there was watching the pre-screenings of the rough drafts of unfinished show episodes. My favorite gem from the channel was of course 'Invader Zim', however at the time I was there was much controversy about the darker nature of the show compared to stuff like 'Spongebob Squarepants' and 'The Fairly Oddparents'. It made sense, because after all 'Zim' came from the same mastermind behind the comic book series 'Johnny the Homicidal Maniac': Jhonen Vasquez. It was questionable in the first place why Nickelodeon executives had even approached him to do a children's show for them—perhaps they were just truly a fan of his animation style, as was I. 'Zim' had already caught flak from Christian Parenting Today, apparently over the character Gaz's abusive relationship towards her brother Dib. There was even a court case where the classic episode 'Dark Harvest' was cited as a possible source of inspiration for a murderer's mutilation of his victim. Nothing ever really came out of that, though.
But then there was all the arguing about content between Jhonen and Nickelodeon themselves. For example, Jhonen wanted an image of the robot character GIR covered in blood in one scene, but Nick deemed it too inappropriate for a children's show. It made sense of course, for Jhonen was already pushing boundaries with the kind of stuff that DID make it on air on a regular basis. There was also Jhonen's favorite episode, 'Game Slave 2', an episode that oddly enough doesn't even feature the title character, Zim. Instead it centers on Gaz hunting down and terrifying a child named Iggins who stole her video game console. It was supposed to end with Gaz indirectly killing Iggins by sending him crashing down 50 floors in an elevator after the climax of the episode—which I admit was pretty fucking awesome. However, Nickelodeon shot down the idea of an actual shown death in the cartoon immediately, even as non-graphic as it was. Jhonen was furious, but in order for the episode to air he was forced to tack on an ending in which Iggins miraculously survives the fall. If you ask me, it's better to stop watching the episode before that scene. Call me a sicko, but Gaz killing Iggins in a horror movie style over a video game was pretty cool and badass.
Then there was one episode that was never even aired. I don't think there are many records of it, because I believe Jhonen made it as some kind of inside joke or for personal satisfaction at seeing the characters he created do what he truly wanted. And sure enough, as most of the darker episodes do, it had Gaz as the star, even in the title. Speaking of the title, at first it seemed laughable—'Gaz The Homicidal Maniac'. Clearly this was a joke about mixing the dark character of Gaz with Jhonen's older comics. Nickelodeon would probably have never allowed the episode to air just based on the title alone. But as I actually watched the episode, by myself, I was thoroughly creeped out. It starts with something that seemed completely unrelated to ANYTHING involving Gaz or Zim. In fact, it was live action! This blew my mind. It started with a tough-looking man running across a field, constantly looking behind him, as if he was running from something terrible. I chuckled and thought, maybe it's Gaz with that baseball bat from 'Game Slave 2'. I noticed the film seemed kind of scratchy, like it was a partially destroyed film reel of an old grindhouse flick. Weird, because I was watching it on DVD.
The man running scene then cut to a large yellow square-shaped room full of bodies lying in piles. They looked alive, and you could even tell some of the people were just breathing in their sleep, but it was still a bizarre scene. And it was still in live action, however it slowly grew blurrier and started to glow a little. Then for a split second, possibly just one frame, I swear I saw Gaz in her cartoon form. Well, I mean, I didn't really expect her to be in any other form I guess, but she just seemed so out of place…I was starting to wonder if this episode was some kind of weird prank for anyone who watched it…but as it went on I was amazed that whoever voiced Gaz would voice her in these kind of scenarios willingly. The shot of all the bodies lingered until some of them started rotting. None of them were breathing anymore. Blood started to appear on them. I hadn't been expecting this at all. If this media were rated, it certainly would carry an R rating rather than the TV-Y7-FV that all other episodes got. Then I swear I heard Gaz's voice, but only chuckling, like "Heh heh heh," almost implying that…she had something to do with all those corpses. What's even weirder is that Gaz has only smiled in two of the over forty episodes ever aired, and I'm pretty sure she's only snickered in one. But the laugh was unmistakably that of her voice actor Melissa Fahn.
Then the scene swiftly cut to a campsite in a clearing in the woods, with a pitch-black sky. There were tons of people screaming and running around, not in one particular direction. Some of them were on fire, or covered in bloody cuts. It was now in animation, but it was far less stylized than regular episodes—much more serious and disturbing. The screams of the people were horrible. I shuddered a little. Then a super-imposed image of Gaz covered nearly the entire screen, far more visible then the quick frame earlier. Strangely, her hair was down as if it was wet, she had her coat and boots on and…in her left hand, she was holding a bloody fish knife. You know, the kind with jagged edges on the blade and a black rubber handle. After a few seconds, the image went away. It reminded me of her appearance in 'Game Slave 2' after rain had poured on her, only she wasn't wet at all. What had happened to her regular jaw-shaped hair? I noticed that the episode had only been going for a couple minutes. I wasn't sure I wanted to see the whole thing anymore. I had always loved the character Gaz, but this was just taking her too far. Holding a bloody knife? Really? What was Jhonen thinking? I kept watching.
The scene changed completely again. Now it was typical 'Zim' animation. It showed a street with tall buildings on one side and a park on the other. It seemed like kind of a happy image for Zim, or definitely for this episode. Then Dib and a bunch of other kids appeared and began throwing various objects at Zim and GIR, who were of course in disguise. Kind of strange since nobody ever believed Dib, but whatever. Then the camera zoomed out, and Gaz could be seen standing near the fight, just watching. She still had the knife in her hand, and her other fist was clenched. Suddenly a massive explosion occurred in the background, shaking the screen. It seemed like Dib and Zim were yelling at each other, but it was inaudible. Then Gaz's voice came through perfectly clear, but with an echo: "You will all PAY." As she said this, all the kids and Zim caught on fire, and their skin began melting off in what seemed like slow motion. Their screams of pain could now be heard. The weirdest thing was, even as he burned, Zim had a big grin on his face—as if he couldn't change facial expressions. As this happened, Gaz observed until they were all presumably dead and then walked away slowly.
The next scene was actually a brutal montage—one of Gaz pummeling and then stabbing full grown adults in the head. It was very dark. Some of the adults were sleeping and some were flailing around on the floor. Gaz seemed intense and was growling as she did this—just like she growled while hunting Iggins in 'Game Slave 2'. The screen actually began shaking and blood splattered onto it. Then there was a bright flash as if there was lightning in the background. I've seen a lot of horror movies, but this was just so realistic and raw apart from Gaz's cartoonish character—I actually cringed a little.
The final scene was the most disturbing of all—another montage, but this time of still photographs. Horrifying photographs of people butchered beyond recognition. Some of their carcasses were twisted into grotesque shapes and other had horrible puss-covered lumps that were spilling open all over their face. In every photograph, Gaz's shadow could be seen looming over the victims—as if she had brought their atrocious and mysterious fate upon them. In the regular series, Gaz was often shown to have supernatural powers such as levitation, teleporting, doing a 360 with her head like an owl, generating rings of fire, creating lightning inside, and even climbing a 100 story building from the outside faster than an elevator could reach the top. But nothing like this. I wasn't sure if I could look Jhonen in the eyes anymore. But it got even worse.
For several moments the screen cut to black with a little bit of static. And then the whole episode began replaying. I didn't want to see it again, so I tried to take the disc out. This is the part I have trouble remembering. I swear on my grandmother's grave that when I opened the disc tray, there was nothing in there. And yet the episode still continued to play. I unplugged everything on the DVD player, the television and the surround sound—and yet the screen still looped these miserable images. I couldn't take it. About the fourth or fifth time it got to the end, I puked. Finally I decided to smash the screen. This of course stopped the video.
Later that night, I tried to get to bed. But I kept hearing a voice in my head. The voice of Gaz. She said things like "Everything and everyone will pay", and "This world will be cleansed by me", and more spooky things I couldn't remember. I admitted myself to a mental hospital because I was certain I was going insane. When Nickelodeon heard about this, they of course fired me and I never got to speak with the cast and crew of 'Invader Zim' again. Maybe it was all some kind of dream. Maybe I never even saw the episode...but I believe I did, and I had to get this out on the internet. I've given up on trying to find evidence of the episode again or trying to get in touch with Jhonen about it. So maybe someone who reads this can do their own research and find a conclusion to this wild mess. It makes you wonder why 'Invader Zim' was really canceled...."

This seems so real tell me your thoughts.

WARNING THIS IS NOT TO BE LOCKED I JUST WANT TO KNOW EVERYONES THOUGHTS ON IT JUST BECAUSE "YOU" THINK ITS FAKE DOESN'T MEAN YOU LOCK IT GOOD DAY SIR!!!
Yes, raging in all caps is absolutely going to prevent us from locking obviously fake copypasta. We don't think it's fake; we know it's fake, and so would you if you engaged your brain in any way before posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back