I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penopat

dispenser erection
I was in a coop server, leisurely speeding through Flame Rift 2 perfectly legitly. Some guy said I was hacking and kicked me. I joined again, I asked what I was kicked for, they kicked me again.

Later, I join in on Midnight Freeze, and kinda played through the level... (I'm guest)

Player 3 renamed to guest
<guest> :/
<jeff cooper> PLAYER 3
<guest> STILL WONDERING WHY YOU KEEP KICKING ME...
<jeff cooper> CAUSE U HACKED
<dark supersonic> YOU HACK
<waz ups bro> YEAH
>say how?
<guest> how?
Player 6 is in the game (node 23)
Player 6 renamed to Gabriel
>say how did i hack?
<guest> how did i hack?
Gabriel renamed to sonic the hedgehog
<dark supersonic> DONT PLAY DUMB WITH US
jeff cooper has completed the level.
<guest> ...
jewely has completed the level.
<guest> MY LORD
<jeff cooper> HAHA
<jewely> I WAS GONNA WIN!!
<guest> YOU COULD AT LEAST TELL ME HOW I HACKED
<jeff cooper> JEWELY USED AMY I USED SUPER SONIC
<jewely> ...
<jeff cooper> AMY MAKES IT EASIER
<jewely> THE ROBOTS ARE EATING US ALIVE!
<waz ups bro> SOOOOOOO CLOSE
guest has been kicked (Banned)

Wow, they could of said "you use cheat codes" or something, at least.

I demand a selective biased "no stupid hosts, be banned for any reason" rule on the MS. Now. Plz.

Cool,I was on that server Penopat.He said you were hacking because you were walking through walls.I was DarkSuperSonic.I didn't see you though.

This is absolutely outrageous. At this rate, it may be neccessary to force users to register their server on their own accord through some registration system, or have someone host an alternative MS as a "true players" server. Isn't the master server a place where players of srb2 can have fun and compete with other players without idiots being, y'no, idiots? At this rate, it won't be anymore.

If I truly was walking through walls, it was only on your side. On my side, I was thoking through the level normally.

I would think that it would have relations due to the fact I was running SRB2WIN on WINE instead of actually on Windows, but a certain other netgames showed that I was fine.

I went to a server today, and some person was impersonating me calling theirself (me) gay repeatedly, for no apparent reason (spam). It could have been that I won the stage before it, but I wouldn't know why. THEN, the person has the nerve to ask the obviously noob server to verify he/she. Of course, the server didn't even know how to talk, so he/she slowly taught the server how to verify his/herself, then kicked me.

I joined again, and:

Code:
RESPAWNITEMTIME 0
LIGHTDASH ON
FORCESKIN KNUCKLES
GRAVITY 0.05

I was obviously banned soon after. Then, I go to a different server, and that person is using my username, and ruining the netgame any way possible, and then impersonates another person, gets verified again, and I get banned again.

Honestly, its either noobs, retards, or retard noobs. Most of them being one of those. (Lol @ too bad-ness) I hate going to a laggy netgame only to have some person who hates me for winning a match continuously doing:

Code:
BIND T "SAY LOL WTF IM GAY"
HOLD T FOR -1 TICS

It ruins netgames, not to mention how many hangout servers there are, just taking space.

OLO LETZ PLYA SB2JET IN SACITY AND HANGOUT BECUZ ITS FUN FOR NO REASON LOL LETS WALK AND TALK AND ATCLIKE MYSPACE.COM

CEPT WITHOUT ADDS

furyhunter600 said:
You mean, cept without aids.

In a netgame -

Then, some noob would say something like:

YOUR MOTHER HAS AIDS
or
I DID YOUR MOM AND NOW I HAVE AIDS
or
YOU SUCK

This has happened to me before also. I was in a netgame with a bunch of freakin' idiots, pwing all of them. Then, the stupid host is like, "your cheating in some possible way." I'm like how am I doing that? He's like "I don't know"

I got kicked, then I rejoined. Then started to play again. I was even beating them like before, then I get banned.

Unfortunately, there are ALWAYS bad losers, stupid or brainless ( :P ) people on internet games, not only on srb2...

What we have to do is just ignore them... or pwn them on match, as you said ! :D
Or maybe you can host your own netgame ? ;)

Exactly. See, there's one consistent thing about these kinds of morons. If you're winning, you're cheating/hacking. They're the best, and if they lose, it's because you're cheating/hacking.

This demands an increase in Sigle Player levels. More solo action, less need to pop online for a netgame, possibly with n00bs.

The best solution is just to host your own games, really. Or only join servers hosted by people you know are intelligent. Of course there are going to be idiots. Why are you so surprised?

Sonicandtails218 said:
The best solution is just to host your own games, really. Or only join servers hosted by people you know are intelligent. Of course there are going to be idiots. Why are you so surprised?

Now, you see. I have this peeve that whence I host a server, I actually feel like I AM cheating due to lack of control lag. I kinda don't like being the host.

furyhunter600 said:
This is absolutely outrageous. At this rate, it may be neccessary to force users to register their server on their own accord through some registration system

I've brought up the idea of having some registration system on the Master Server, but nobody ever actually listened to me. This is the product of it. Can't we have a little more moderation around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back