ahoying the guy in the little brick house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating is no fun, nor is bad spelling and grammar that makes you sound like you're actually walking up to Red XVI and saying "AHOY" to him.

I gotta give you credit though. You're actually smart enough to not think that it's a glitch/virus/hacker/'secret that nobody knows about'.

I'll Begin said:
Cheating is no fun, nor is bad spelling and grammar that makes you sound like you're actually walking up to Red XVI and saying "AHOY" to him.

I gotta give you credit though. You're actually smart enough to not think that it's a glitch/virus/hacker/'secret that nobody knows about'.

Using startrings and startlives isn't cheating, unless you use it to unlock/finish stuff in single player. It can actually be quite fun. Startlives is good to revive your partners. Even the best players can go down because of lag, and they would apreciate it if they had something else to do but watch. Startrings can be handy for some stuff, too. The SRB2 riders part, for example. Startrings 10 before you race. Makes a much better game. Its annoying when someone manages to get all the rings and shoots off while the other 7 players stay behind.

Believe me, I'll begin, using cheats in the right situations for the right purposes can be hell fun sometimes.

Yeah I always get Signal Handler Segmint violation when people act stupid and force everyone to go to Red Volcanoo. I find it extremely annoying. And start rings has another perpose, wanna go super sonic at the start of the level? I do!

I don't! I'd rather take the whole 5 seconds it takes to find the 50 rings.

Shuffle said:
I don't! I'd rather take the whole 5 seconds it takes to find the token that gives you 50 rings

Fixed

There's no way you'd get 50 rings in 5 seconds without grabbing item boxes or tokens. Or you must be in a level with WAAAY too many rings in 1 line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back