Post your Desktop

screen-jul2010.png

As a fan of computing diversity, I must say that I really like the whole minimalist movement (which was probably popularized by Arch Linux), even though I'm not much of a minimalist myself.

Last edited:
desktopj.png

A New background, a couple years of hard drive filling, and one Steam later, Chaos Knux returns to post another Desktop image.

And yes, that is a Z-saber mouse pointer. If you MegaManiacs out there want it, shoot me a PM.

Let me guess: Your Fedora Wallpaper is a screenshot of your XP desktop. Either that or some kind of specialized VM.

Only ones I've heard of are VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop. Actually I just noticed that there's an application named "XP Seamless". Guess I'll have to check in to VirtualBox again sometime.

35237_133197756718986_100000862871789_171331_8326716_n.jpg

It's a little more updated this...more stuff on the bottom bar. =/

It's a laptop, OS is Vista, I did Wallpaper by blending two pics in Paint.Net and giving it a few effects so they both stand out instead of one more than the other. =P

Well, now I got a COMPLETELY different desktop since I changed computers and organized the desktop icons differently. Here is the result:

Desktop.png

Last edited:
1rqhe0.png

So, there's this obscure game from 1991, Sonic the Hedgehog. I found a copy on eBay, popped it into my aging Sega Genesis, and had a pretty fun time with it. A quick internet search revealed that the game was a smash hit in Japan, where several sequels were released.

Screens provided by The GHZ.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back