Hey Guys I'm having a problem making a WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

I'm a Duck "MOO"
I'm using SlumpED and XWE WAD Editor,

Problem 1.
Why is it that everytime I make a new WAD and save it, I open it up the next day, and it's all black and white, that's normal but, why is it that when I edit it from there, the WAD has problems in game?

Problem 2.
What file type do I put the pictures in for the editor?

If you could tell me what to do, or give a link, that would be great guys Thanks alot ^^

And the Black and White...
The only reason I can think of is the wad selected for XWE isn't srb2.srb or srb2.wad.

Uh.. Question:
Are you trying to make Character or Map wads?

If you're trying to make Map wads, use either SRB2 Doom Builder or Workbench(if you can get it).

If you're trying to make Characters. fine use XWE/SlumpED.

If you had stated this before sorry I didn't read it then. But IIRC you didn't tell us what type of wad you're trying to make. So I don't think I can help you too much about it.

Are you trying to make Character or Map wads?
Well, read the first line of the first post, and you'll see. Also, he already solved the problem, as the last post would have told you.

and slumped is outdated and unsupported goddamnit why do people even mention it anymore

Yes but reading it during the night is kinda making me go rushy if you know what I meant.
I'll just lay off during nights.
But yeah I know it's solved, so sorry about that.

And SlumpED is no longer supported? I don't even know that. :o
I thought both XWE and SlumpED are still supported, well now that proves I'm wrong.

And SlumpED is no longer supported? I don't even know that. :o
I thought both XWE and SlumpED are still supported, well now that proves I'm wrong.
Not by the author. He made SLADE 3, which is basically SLumpEd without bugs and with more features.

Not by the author. He made SLADE 3, which is basically SLumpEd without bugs and with more features.

I still HAVE to use SlumpEd simply because this "Slade" that everyone talks about refuses to work for me. Kind of disappointing, because I wanted to check it out, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back