• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Sonic in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not looking forward to this because it is not new. its just a dumb sonic sprite won't fit in srb2 because its to big and its just edited, how boring :c

It was only a test to see how well I am at spriting, so I'm guessing I'm not that good and I should stick to map making until I'm better?

playa1.bmp
playa2a8.bmp
playa3a7.bmp
playa4a6.bmp
playa5.bmp
Where did THOSE come from?

Also, jloy, I think you should just stick to mapping for now.

SSN hasn't done all of the frames.

Yeah, he didn't do the other angles for teetering(which is why we don't have them in low res either).

The scans/colors are waaaaaay larger than the hi-res size sprites; they just have to be scaled down. SSN might have already done that with all of his, but he just hasn't uploaded all of them.

SRB2SonicHD.png
SRB2TailsHD.png
SRB2KnucklesHD.png

Sorry, I had to join in on the fun ^^ anyways if you are trying ti accomplish this, I am pretty sure the SRB2 Engine and graphics wont support something like this, So I would say you give up now mate, sorry.

Sorry, I had to join in on the fun ^^ anyways if you are trying ti accomplish this, I am pretty sure the SRB2 Engine and graphics wont support something like this, So I would say you give up now mate, sorry.

The SRB2 engine actually does support using high resolution characters. Plenty of WADs before have done this.

SRB2SonicHD.png
SRB2TailsHD.png
SRB2KnucklesHD.png

Try to make Knuckles and Tails a little more symmetrical.

SRB2SonicHD.png
SRB2TailsHD.png
SRB2KnucklesHD.png

Um... I gave up not long after Prime showed the originals.

@Callum, are you serious?
It must be my Computer's Graphic card.

@Colson, That was just a fun example, nothing I was working on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back