Name change request

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTheDigiFloof

Creator of Online+
is there any chance i could have my name changed? i have had this name for like 2 years and its not really my fav name anymore.
i'm wanting my username to be MichaelTheAquaticCanine but if thats too big, i wont mind Aquatic (my nickname)

I think you should personally go to an Administrator and request a name change, and by that I mean Private Message the Administrator. Thinking about it, say, wouldn't it be a good idea to create an official thread for such topic so everyone with the ideals of name change don't need to PM (If that simplifies the administrator's life).

Last edited:
I think you should personally go to an Administrator and request a name change, and by that I mean Private Message the Administrator. Thinking about it, say, wouldn't it be a good idea to create an official thread for such topic so everyone with the ideals of name change don't need to PM (If that simplifies the administrator's life).

well when i thought about posting this, i was wondering where the MB support board was and i saw there wasn't a support board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back