What's strange about you?

I repeatedly rephrase nearly everything I say to people IRL and I'm not entirely sure why, though I suspect it's because I might subconsciously feel the need to make my point as clear as possible. I've almost always unwillingly had my dreams end with something unbelievably horrifying or painful ever since the start of 2013, but that's not the strangest part... The strangest part is that the most realistic of the best parts of my dreams almost always appears to end up coming true in some form within the next two to three months! I have no idea how this is even possible, but it is very unsettling.

I repeatedly rephrase nearly everything I say to people IRL and I'm not entirely sure why, though I suspect it's because I might subconsciously feel the need to make my point as clear as possible.

Not quite the same, but I can spend up to ten minutes thinking of how to phrase a single sentence when I'm writing anything online. This probably has to do with my ADD-related hyper focus and obsessiveness; for some reason typing is just one of those things I can hyper focus on.

Also every once in a while, I'll skim through my old posts on message boards and social media for like an hour. It's a kind of self-reflection, I guess.

I've almost always unwillingly had my dreams end with something unbelievably horrifying or painful ever since the start of 2013

From what I have read, frequent nightmares are a common experience for people living on the spectrum.

but that's not the strangest part... The strangest part is that the most realistic of the best parts of my dreams almost always appears to end up coming true in some form within the next two to three months! I have no idea how this is even possible, but it is very unsettling.

Well that could just be confirmation bias ;)

Dreams usually reflect in strange ways on our own daily thoughts and desires. Chances are, whatever happened in real life might have happened anyway without you dreaming it; but, being human, we tend to draw special meaning and significance to coincidences of this nature.

Last edited:
I was born three months early and weighed 2 pounds. I couldn't get enough oxygen to my lungs when I was born, so they stuck tubes into my lungs to get enough oxygen to me. Because of that, I have two scars on my chest that aren't like the typical white line on the skin, but more like indents/holes. Always been pretty self conscious about that, but whatevs.

Aside from that, I got second in a national piano competition which is pretty neat.

Last edited:
The thing strange about me, is my laugh. Well, I have two distinct laughs. The first one is somewhat of an extended snort, and the other one, my friend says that it sounds like someone trying to open a door that squeaks.

I became a vegetarian, gave up smoking and drinking alcohol last year.
I was a slow college learner and now I help others with their writing home tasks. I became quite a good man of letters

Is strange that i can heal myself from a sickness with no medicine?
The placebo effect helps too. It can be so surprisingly potent that it makes homeopathy almost look legitimate.

Strange things about me? I bought a (pre-owned and somewhat old, it has a 660 Ti for Pete's sake) gaming PC, and I spend more time on YouTube or playing classic games like FFVII and Quest for Glory - and a little bit of Battlefront 2 '05 - then the newer ones that actually call for this kind of grunt. Still, supersampling to 4K resolutions is nice, even on a 1080p display. Also, Dolphin!

I don't know why, i just sometimes, (mostly when alone) start talking like a philosopher, or like i'm making a youtube video, and when i was younger, i also did copy video game characters when running, no one ever noticed, but my brother.

I prefer playing 2D Games instead of 3D.
In fact, the only 3D game that i truly like, is SRB2. Probably because of the 2D appearance, idk

Most people i've met, don't like sonic, or that, or they think it's kinda dumb.
I get distracted easier than any other human i've seen. Seriously. If no one is talking to me, i just look away and start thinking on things that happened the last months.

And when i'm alone, i also tend to speak to myself and ask random things about life.

Resuming, the only thing actually normal about me is my appearance. ;-;

----------------------------- Edit ------------------

Btw, i prefer instrumental music then vocal ones, that explains why 3 of my 5 GB Music folder is just Game Soundtrack. Especially Sonic OSTs.
That includes SRB2's. I tend to break things really easily, and 2 years ago, i could make my thumb unlock from the rest of my fingers, and turn it around in my hand, i can't do that anymore for some reason.

Last edited:
I like to say random stuff in English (My native language is Spanish and I am in a Spanish speaking country) to make my friends that know English laugh cause none understands; there is not an actual joke, it's just random things like "what if he is inside you?" but really out of context.

Something weird about me is that my nose doesn't seem to like being rubbed too hard. Whenever I do so, it goes all tingly and it makes me feel like I'm going to have a nosebleed.

That's something that happens when you rub your nose too hard. Don't worry though, it's as easy as not rubbing your nose too hard.

I exist. Is that strange?

Okay, jokes aside. Sometimes, when I remember any bad/mad/rude/depressing moment from my 14 years of existance, I hit myself. I am becoming mad, evil and rude when somebody:

- Annoys me.
- Kicks/punches/pushes me.
- Insults me.
- Makes the fun out of me.

My hair.

I was born a platinum blond, but it turned a dull bronze during puberty. It becomes red at the fringes whenever I grow out my beard, is currently turning gray in the bangs even though I'm still in my 20s, and is showing zero signs of thinning out despite my grandfather having male pattern baldness.

I just sorta accept that it does what it wants at this point.

sometimes, when I look up at the night, I feel like I'm falling into it forever.

I sleep on the floor whenever I need a little sleep. like a cat. it's been five days since I went to bed.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I respect your literate very while

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back