Any songs you've had stuck in your head?

Sepulcrum from the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ because of my depression, Endless Despair from the Blazblue series because of my despair, Albedo boss theme from Xenosaga 2 because of my insanity and Devil Kazumi's theme from Tekken 7 story mode for being part of a memorable revelation. Oh, and most of the SMT soundtracks for being both catchy and atmospheric.

To say my mental health is in a bad state is an understatement.

Lately I've had Jonathan Young's covers of Singing to the Sky and Peace Sign stuck in my head. Really recommend those covers, especially if you enjoy My Hero Academia.

Because i live in Venezuela you might know Despacito... Seriously, THAT song has been overplayed back in 2017-19 and when this happen i remembered some Sonic's tracks like Sonic Heroes and black knight intro, or Sonic Youth

Today there isn't a song stuck on my head

Currently I've been having the following:
Perfect Gaia Phase 2 - Sonic Unleashed
Among Us lo-fi - beats to be sus to
and Goodbye to a World - Porter Robinson

BLOODY STREAM (FULL version!) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Op 2 (ENGLISH cover by Jonathan Young). You will not be able to stop listening to this one. Trust Me.

I really loved this song the first time i heared it...

Can't take it out of my head wljqdsnfodimsnvi.

Blizzard Buffalo's stage theme from MegaMan X3
mainly the SNES version, I never listened to the PlayStation version of the OST

Sometime after the release of Sonic Mania I was looking for remixes of "Friends" because it is my favorite ost from the game. And I came across this. Nothing but the "Blitz Kids - The Good Youth" album attracted me so much. Yes, after three years I still listen to it at least three times a day. I listened to it at least three thousand times. I don't know, this is... something special. I've never had it like that. Do you have a favorite music? Okay, I'll listen a little, a month or two and I'll forget. But not that. When I listen to this, I feel very happy and I am filled with something.
This is... something special.

EDIT: Damn, now I want to hear it again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back