Fur Fighters challenge runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Lock it, delete it, rip it, tear it, whatever you wanna do with it, i don't care. This topic os nowhere close to being as good as it was when i founded it and it never will be. Just take it down or something)
Self explanatory. Being the first thread i make, this is going to be pretty straightforward.

Available Challenges:
Complete the level as fast as possible
Complete the level without taking any damage
Complete the level with all the enemies defeated

Please tell me what challenges you can come up with for this, and i will try to add them in.

Last edited:
Fur Fighters is nowhere near a commonplace enough game to hold a large-scale competition on in an entirely-unrelated community.

This is like me barging in here and saying "Okay! Time for us to all race Shatterhand! Who's with me? ...anyone?"

I question why you're bringing this up here of all places.

If you want me to change it to just SRB2 then fine.
The only reason i put it here was because there's no actual forum for this, and that the game itself is not very popular due to being highly underrated.

(other than that i'ts better to just simply delete this and start over)

Last edited:
An inherent part of starting a challenge run topic is having enough people interested in the game to want to play it in a non-standard way. If nobody has even heard of the game, then why would you be surprised nobody is interested? You'd be far better off finding a community actively interested in old obscure Dreamcast games, since then you'd at least be in the correct demographic for someone to at least remember the game.

I once played a demo of a fur fighters game for dreamcast. It was a pretty good game, though I never played the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back