Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

An edited picture of Rouge in Sonic X. I did this by experimenting in GIMP, and it also happens to be my YouTube background. Not much to say about it except for that I think it's too much pink.

WARNING: Attempting to grasp the true nature of my avatar will lead to migraines, death, and insanity.

WARNING: Attempting to grasp the true nature of my avatar will lead to migraines, death, and insanity.

I can grasp the true form of Giygas.

It's a being of pure evil with a lack of control over itself, which uses the powers of darkness to smite it's foes, though it has no control over it since this dark power destroyed it's body and mind. It should be undefeatable; even all the prayers of Eagleland weren't enough to defeat it. It should have defeated the heroes.

But it didn't.
It couldnt.
It could not because of one thing.

It's the final boss.
And thus, the player defeats him. Because as a final boss, no matter how powerful you are, you must lose.

...Hey look, I live!

Last edited:
I recently became addicted to Portal again... And I just hate the whole 'the cake is a lie' thing. So I changed it to something more of my tastes.

Well, I guess it is true. You can't grasp the true form. That's an interpretation right there.

Mine is my least favorite character being pulled into a room.
If you are wondering what he is saying, he is saying " Sonic!! Help me! She got me! Help!!!"

Last edited:
My Robloxian (From the game, ROBLOX) in an SRB2 sprite form, 'nuff said.

EDIT: Feel free to rant about the fancharacter on his shirt, I really don't mind.

My avatar is just my fan character and a metal version of the character. Go ahead and criticize. I actually want suggestions for the character.

My avatar is just my fan character and a metal version of the character. Go ahead and criticize. I actually want suggestions for the character.
You're looking for help? You came to the right place.

From what I see, this guy is primarily Super Sonic with a red head and a purple body, sporting a pair of grey gloves and Tails' shoes. Well, that's where the problem is. It's completely unoriginal. Here is a morsel for thought:

How's about starting all over? Instead of a hedgehog character, how's about we do an animal that hasn't been done before. You could go with a skunk, or a porcuipine, or maybe even a chinchilla. Or if you're looking for some REALLY oddball ideas, you could make an aquatic, undersea character such as a shrimp or sea lion.

Just trying to get your gears working, man.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back