Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Starlight the Kirila and, of course, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Because it's pretty obvious.
Really, really obvious.

Anyway, my avi is Cream in Triple Trouble style. Made it myself, because I think I'm the only person that likes her, which is due to Kirby 64 and Yoshi's Story screwing my childhood over and making me like adorable things for all eternity.

This is the wall texture that I drew for Zephyr Hills Zone. It looks nice and it just so happens to fit the 128x128 limit, so I decided to make it my avatar.

Anyway, my avi is Cream in Triple Trouble style. Made it myself, because I think I'm the only person that likes her, which is due to Kirby 64 and Yoshi's Story screwing my childhood over and making me like adorable things for all eternity.

I like Cream, too, actually.

Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Starlight the ??? and, of course, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Well, Starlight looks alot like Kirlia, and by that I really mean ALOT.

kirlia.png

Any similarities? LOL.

kirlia.png
180px-Cosmo-Sonic_X_1_.gif

It´s not like there is much difference, huh?

After all, Gardevoir also has a red thing on it´s chest, the hair looks alot like Cosmo´s and uses skirt too.

I was going to type a TL;DR background on mine, but instead, I'm just going to say that it's a sprite of Kilron I drew by myself. I created Kilron in high school, however, in spite of having a story written out for him and everything, he's never really been more than a name I use, but at least now people can know what he looks like, even if only in sprite form.

Mine is simple. A picture from the imfamous mega man artist IRA. I think I've explained my reasons many times before; being a Fan of this long nosed Robot master: Tengu Man.

I am one creepy as hell person.

And so I have recreated my representational character to adjust to my familiar character trait.

Omega Zero from Mega Man Zero 3, and Mega Man ZX. Just because he's the awesome dude that makes you want to root for the badguys if you don't already. <3

<refrains from a huge tl;dr explaining Omega Zero's relevance to Zero>

A resprite of SRB2 TGF's Flybot. Why'd I make this? Sonic RoboBlast 2 The Past, thats why.

A small thing I made in Adobe Illustrator to represent my appearance...
...Other than the glasses...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back