Post your pics/art here!

l4dhospital01apartment0ai5.jpg

Exploits are fun, but I'm not going to tell how to achieve this or do it outside of SP.

darkness claw said:
What? why? It's not that good anyway.
Here's another pic.

Just stop it. Either you have rediculously high standards for yourself, or you know that it's good and say this so you can get people to come and disagree with you and say "no really, it's good!". I've known plenty of people like that so you wouldn't be the first.

Also:
Fancy.png

Hayateandcrew.png

I haven't been doing any drawing lately.

No, I did not read your topic title. You must be mistaken.

Speedylizzard14 said:
I really can't think of any words to compliment this because it's so brilliant. If you had another space, though...

<Pepe> why is there no stopman

Ice said:
Just stop it. Either you have rediculously high standards for yourself, or you know that it's good and say this so you can get people to come and disagree with you and say "no really, it's good!". I've known plenty of people like that so you wouldn't be the first.
No, seriously, I've got a friend that is so good, she can make that pic look like a pile of thrown-up paper covered with ****!

Speedylizzard14 said:
Oh lawd epic.

darkness claw said:
Ice said:
No, seriously, I've got a friend that is so good, she can make that pic look like a pile of thrown-up paper covered with ****!
Then a pile of thown-up paper covered with shit must look really good? That said, I understand where you're coming from. While I enjoy people saying my art is good, I'm never good enough for myself and want to keep improving.

Maybe I said it wrong :?
SHE can make MY pictures look like rubbish because HER'S are so GOOD.
But yeah, I'm with you, I'll Begin, Improvement is a never-ending process.

Speaking of drawings that suck, here's my newest. I was experimenting with a different style (and totally not Chrispy's), and it didn't turn out so good.

Cat___n___dog_by_TommoPuppy.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back