Post your pics/art here!

l4dvshospital04interiordw3.jpg

Hanging in the air is fun.

Quantam Gelatinous #1

Quantam_Gelatinous_by_Jellybones69.png

What I wrote on Deviantart said:
The first of many strips about Jellybone's strange adventures. This one isn't that good, but it's to kind of get the comic off the ground. The bottom was slightly cut off, but it just showed the Shadow Jelly holding a bottle of tabasco.

The comic will be updated periodically, meaning whenever I want.

Jev3 is awesome for coming up with the name and Jelly's first line.

I did this in Paint so it ain't that good...
[spoiler:10d1230d06]
21836876si7.png
The reason sonic carachters don't drink... [/spoiler:10d1230d06]

It doesn't even need to be tap dancing mystic. Remove the top hat and it will still be the perfect picture of Mystic clenching his fist angrily at the newbies like some angry villain.

Either way, I definitely think that needs to be one of the optional logos. It's a reference to Arfventures and HDiJ while being amusing enough to entertain someone who is ignorant of its origins.

Autosaver said:
I disagree, Mystic + Tap Shoes is getting kinda old...

Outside of random IRC plugs, I've only seen it used once. Doesn't seem like a joke that's been overused the way some of the other memes have been. Besides, the purpose of a running joke is to be a consistent reference that is funny because its been used so much... the effectiveness relies on how it is presented each individual time.

Can someone using IE6 confirm that the logo is transparent please? I just installed a CSS behaviour hack that should allow PNG transparency to work in IE6.

Pulled open Internet Explorer on my computer, and the image had a white background. I don't see how anything could fix transparency for a browser that doesn't support it, because regardless of what you do with the site, the image will still be read the wrong way by the browser.

Arf said:
man
MAN
If I were to force you all to go through my imageshack. Jesus christ, there are quite the LOTS of drawings in there.
But if you want to, you can check my DA.
Since I just discovered the magic of "Photoshop" and this magical juju called "coloring" I might actually put something in there.
http://arfjason.deviantart.com
We could be friends too or something!
Ok I'll add you. I'd post my da but my pics are lousy.

JEV3 said:
Pulled open Internet Explorer on my computer, and the image had a white background. I don't see how anything could fix transparency for a browser that doesn't support it, because regardless of what you do with the site, the image will still be read the wrong way by the browser.

CSS Behaviours are very powerful things.

Tell me if you ever see it go transparent. :/

8457928134998c28965e2b.gif

sonicrunew4.gif

sonicfullrunrt5.gif

sonicspindm8.gif

gallery58594424344zj5.png

mightyxl7.png

blazeparq7.png

That's pritty much everything i've made in Paint recently. I'd upload the one drawing i've scanned (that looks any sort of good. XD) but i'm lazy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back